Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

add something new

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add something new

at least add euodemon at lvl 70, thats ll help us a little in lych lair nightmare dungeon and others thing or you dont want to do this then add something new in this game. how about this if you add sylph change option during battle may b its ll interesting and provide us help in nightmare dungeon and then this game ll different from original wartune. thanks, hope you ll think.

if you want euds ,godess and new stuff go play wartune.org there is game already ,leave us enjoy old school

Comment

Yes please we desperately need an update. I don't want us to be like the new wartune, but nostalgia or not this game doesn't have enough elements to keep people interested for long. We need at least a couple of updates to keep it fresh and interesting so people have stuff to do after getting their 80 gear. We have some players on our server who won't even level to 70 because they don't see the point because nothing fun, new, or interesting really happens past the 50's. Even if we only updated to the archeology patch I think it would significantly increase interest and draw more new players in. Yes it's a nostalgia version, but not everyone started off on Wartune in the very beginning like some of us did. And for them, this version is too watered down. People who started during marriage, archeology, and tattoos or sylph atoll events are looking for that as part of their nostalgic wartune experience, and all of those features are more than old enough now to draw a nostalgic crowd too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy171 View Post
        Yes please we desperately need an update. I don't want us to be like the new wartune, but nostalgia or not this game doesn't have enough elements to keep people interested for long. We need at least a couple of updates to keep it fresh and interesting so people have stuff to do after getting their 80 gear. We have some players on our server who won't even level to 70 because they don't see the point because nothing fun, new, or interesting really happens past the 50's. Even if we only updated to the archeology patch I think it would significantly increase interest and draw more new players in. Yes it's a nostalgia version, but not everyone started off on Wartune in the very beginning like some of us did. And for them, this version is too watered down. People who started during marriage, archeology, and tattoos or sylph atoll events are looking for that as part of their nostalgic wartune experience, and all of those features are more than old enough now to draw a nostalgic crowd too.
        I have forwarded your request. Thank you!
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Thank you Minori! I appreciate you so much!

Comment

Working...
          X