Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Maintenance Notice] Wartune Reborn Maintenance 8/7 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Reborn Maintenance 8/7 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune Reborn will be having Maintenance on Wednesday, the 7th of August at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.
    Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    We've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

50,000 Gold
    50,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Bound Balens x50

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed bug that the battlefield could not participate in.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Application not configured: This application is still in development phase and you do not have access to it. Log in to an authorized test account or ask for permission from an administrator. .. for this problem ?

Comment

try enter with e-mail (login) and paword what u use for fb enter

Comment

Originally posted by alpha.petre96 View Post
        Application not configured: This application is still in development phase and you do not have access to it. Log in to an authorized test account or ask for permission from an administrator. .. for this problem ?
        ta foda ninguem da explicacao nem uma gastei dinheiro nessa porra e agora nao consigo entra pelo face fala que pra entra por pagina de fans mas tambem nao entra totalmente bugado vao te que devolve meu dinheiro ou cobra vai fuma

Comment

not working , i have now 9 h

Comment

that is bad i have donated in this game for rank 1 ..................

Comment

i wartune u can login?
              if yes - login in wartune, then in your profile change e-mail and pasword, and then try relogin with e-mail and pasword

Comment

i have
                I tried 11h not working f....

Comment

not working bro

Comment

Working...
                  X