[Merge] Wartune Reborn Server Merges for 03/11 @ 4:00 PM GMT+8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merge] Wartune Reborn Server Merges for 03/11 @ 4:00 PM GMT+8

A server merge is scheduled for Wednesday, the 11th of March, beginning at 4:00 PM GMT+8. These servers will be down for approximately 2 to 4 hours to allow for adequate testing but could be longer. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes.

The following servers to be merged are:
    • S12 and S13 will be merged together.

For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in-game!
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Skip S1 merge again ?! Next time i quit.

Comment

hmmm didnt see this coming? how about s3? we are getting boreddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Comment

Merge S1/S2 with S3/4/5 and just make it S1-5. Population on both servers are pretty low. We don't care that some of the top players on S1/S2 are higher than us. We want other players to play with.

Thanks,
        Zeus

Comment

You taking the urine now still no s1/2 merg WE HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR MONTHS ON END congrats your do the exact same thing you always do NOT LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS I'm so done with the useless game

Mads s1
          Last edited by R232517418; 03-11-2020, 07:41 AM.

Comment

lol I told you kasss your mentors and mods don't know anything about these merges never listen to them on these subjects .... but I agree we need merge and it should be merge s1-7 not just 1-5 maybe even add 8 9 10 too

and here is where I sent a pm to this guy here and of corse never got a reply back then on the last time they screwed us all on merges
            To: isaac.li
            12-10-2019, 11:59 PM

tell the devs that they need to just do a merge of all 5 servers s3 has been skipped everytime we don't need this one merge for us when all 5 servers can use the merge more. maybe even add in 6 an 7 to looking at ranks they not to far behind.
            Last edited by vilanov; 03-11-2020, 09:20 AM.

Comment

3 players left of s2 in your merge 5 month ago because you guys doesnt seem to understand how to manage a online game. You make all people mad and i hope you can see that the money is not that good as it was back then. Your new servers are not going to help you after people reading all of us angry and you going to loose much more over time because you loose our trust day by day. Make big servers and try think ahead of time and patch something. One last chance.

Comment

The team is concerned about the power difference between S1 and S3, and they hesitate to merge these servers together because it might be unfair to the smaller power people. They are monitoring these servers closely.. Feedback about this is important, so keep posting about it, keep sending in tickets. If they can be shown that you are all okay with such a merge taking place, it might help persuade them to do it sooner rather than later.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

memory after almost 10 years I usually trusted and expected a much better reply from you .....but what you just said is utter **.....
                  the smaller powers are free players and don't pay your bills they are irrelevant in this matter.( not intedended to make the free players feel bad we all love yall zeus loves you all the most)

This thread an many others over the past few months are all telling yall to wake the f up and merge.....
                  s1 s2 are dead s3,4,5 is also down to less than 20 active players small or big and im not counting alts...as far as 6-16 I dunno but im willing to bet it fits the exact same narrative s1-5 is saying right now.
                  wartune reborn is a business and as such you all are doing a terrible job at running it, when your main people who pay your bills to play this game are telling you what to do to keep getting the money and instead you tell us to keep reporting and giving feedback still?? lol holy f your insane. we will not pay you and then do your job for you for free too.

tell the devs they better get busy cause the bills not getting paid much longer from older servers or players and tell whoever your accountants are to learn to read the red lines cause s1-5 has GOT to be in the red now for the last 3 months or so and we are telling you how to fix that problem.

Comment

not sure what the "small " player have to do with this , serv 1/2 is DEAD , serv 3/4/5 is DEAD and ur "small "player already STOPED , the few that still here hoping , but again how many years we here and every year same cra/p , same excuses , same makes no sense comments from server . U all can wait till serv 1 -5 is totally done is fine , and u can make NEW servs so ppl cash is FINE , not like in last 10 years war/tune cared at all anyhow ...next time I start over , it will not be u all no longer ..we seen .... n other servs n what rewards they get or comp s , u all did not even give a stupid comp for devotion for gods sake ...not sure what to give? well give the boxes in devotion that we missd and the event boxes? no common sense ever , year after year same stuff same all non ever change
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-12-2020, 07:53 PM. Reason: Some websites are prohibited from mention on the forum.

Comment

i agree , its been way to long now we deal with wart.une R2 excuses on simple stuff ..is ok let the servs die , is ok make new servs in hopes ppl cash n then let that die , this is not the only war.tune we can play ..maybe need start look for diffrent once who care some more ..peace

Comment

when did r2 care about small br free players, i am a free player and i help most of the under lvl 70 player giving them good help and tips for charecter building and what i need is help for lvl 70 mpd then only i can build my self and help more free players with one eye closed. my main account TheBeast banned from forum. This what we free players get for posting a bug. Now bann this too and dont make any merge, Deves and moderters start accounts in s1-5 and help us in lvl 70 mpd or else merge s1-5 so we get atleast some help for lvl 70 mpd.

Thanks
                        TheBeast

Comment

Originally posted by vilanov View Post
                          memory after almost 10 years I usually trusted and expected a much better reply from you .....but what you just said is utter **.....
                          the smaller powers are free players and don't pay your bills they are irrelevant in this matter.( not intedended to make the free players feel bad we all love yall zeus loves you all the most)

This thread an many others over the past few months are all telling yall to wake the f up and merge.....
                          s1 s2 are dead s3,4,5 is also down to less than 20 active players small or big and im not counting alts...as far as 6-16 I dunno but im willing to bet it fits the exact same narrative s1-5 is saying right now.
                          wartune reborn is a business and as such you all are doing a terrible job at running it, when your main people who pay your bills to play this game are telling you what to do to keep getting the money and instead you tell us to keep reporting and giving feedback still?? lol holy f your insane. we will not pay you and then do your job for you for free too.

tell the devs they better get busy cause the bills not getting paid much longer from older servers or players and tell whoever your accountants are to learn to read the red lines cause s1-5 has GOT to be in the red now for the last 3 months or so and we are telling you how to fix that problem.
                          I don't disagree with you. The reply isn't from me, it's from them. The topic is frequently pushed toward the team, and their response was S3 is too small, but they would monitor the servers and may consider a merge later. It's a complicated subject that leads to people quitting whether or not a merge happens, which is why it's important for you all to still keep talking about it, because it is forwarded every time.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by roopeshron17 View Post
                            my main account TheBeast banned from forum. This what we free players get for posting a bug. Now bann this too
                            No it's not, but should it be?

Comment

How others do reply in forum and do post--------> see attach
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X