• Show
Clear All

Now lets talk about The Beast toon------------>
    Attached Files

Comment

full screen shot of beast----------->
      Attached Files

Comment

do not turn subject in to bann Me or not, either way i am gona start a new account in new server because in s1-5 there are no help for lvl 70 mpd. So bann me or not both same to me.

Comment

Sorry i apolagize my bad i just realized there are no post reply thing in R2 client it only available when login from browser. Memory Lane was right and me wrong, sorry i call back my words but pls consider about merge s1-5 That is our last hope, many quit many about to quit in coming days, problems start when you reach lvl 70. from their game so hard and not enough Strong players to help. For 100 low br players we need 30 strong players atleast. Then 3 Low BR players make a team and invite a strong Player as 4th. So bring all strong players under one roof.

Forgive the mistake made by King of Noobness
          TheBeast
          Attached Files
          Last edited by realghost; 03-12-2020, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Just look at the ranking. S3 and S5 have a lot of strong players and S1/S2 have a lot of lower players as well. A monkey could do your job better you're doing it right now. Just merge and stop with your 5 years old concerns. People will just enjoy the game more and it will be over with.

Comment

Originally posted by roopeshron17 View Post
              do not turn subject in to bann Me or not, either way i am gona start a new account in new server because in s1-5 there are no help for lvl 70 mpd. So bann me or not both same to me.
              VPNs can also have a weird side effect on posts. Will alert the proper people, no worries.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ok memory my mistake I thought you were agreeing with them with that nonsense reply. and that was not the memory I remembered lol. please forward them this post so they can read it since they aren't looking at actual statistics or numbers when making these absurd ideas.

Comment

MemoryLane : Here is a little something i can easily find on the rankings.

I have made a little exercise of 50 top br players over all servers.

Result is : 18 is from S1-S2
                  20 are from S3-4-5

I already know that at least 3 in the ranking in S1-S2 are now dead, i don't know about the stats over 3-4-5.

The answer we have received is irrevelant and seems only to buy some times from the dev if this is not your personal answer. Please foward this.

Comment

Don't make the mistake to skip us again. Change your damn plans and merge 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 NEXT MERGE PLANNED ! The stats is right there in the rankings ! Don't take us as fools !

Comment

Lookings for merge with 1.2 with 3.4.5 seems like im not the only one and looks like both servers are practically dead would be nice to get some new people. Tafkal S1

Comment

Hard to keep wanting to play on with this server beeing so quiet its has been long over due for a merger and looks like both sides are wanting it as well so at this point looks like only negative to not merge 1-5..

Comment

Working...
                        X