Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Something positiv for a change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something positiv for a change

I realy like Eternal Saga.

I like the charming anime styled grahpics, the opportunity to individually cusomize your Account´s appearence (which is not realy given in every Browser game of that sort) and the game play is a nice mix of afk and activ battle system. It is realy nice over all. I also like the Challenge2048 mini game they included which challenges your mind and where I can improve by thinking of some strategies.

It can also be a nice place to learn to know ppl from all over the world. The servers have different time zones but there are also a lot of players from others cause the event times seem to match better for there dayly routines. That might also lead to conflicts cause of different cultural backrounds but those is life. (I could go deeper into that but I will not)

From a certain point on it realy takes its time to make progress for your BR in this game. I saw there was a level above the heilroom equipment planed where you need Topazes to evolve. But I also wonder if that is ever going to happen cause it already takes almost an eternity to build yourself up to all heilroom. And I wonder how much merit every topaz might cost than!? I guess that would also go with a new level of battle souls.

That might efford a new merit event to realize like we got a new badges event with arena gods. But on the end of the day that is also only something for relay long time players and it took me almost one year to get to all heilroom. (Maybe others reached that much faster but I neede that long) So I wonder if the devoloper will see any point at all to put that upgrade in or not since Iam not realy under the empression Eternal Saga is played by too many players and only a few seem stay for an amount of time that would justify such an upgrade in the game.
    Last edited by R26796963; 06-08-2015, 11:27 PM.
Working...
X