Choosing a game from R2 games.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing a game from R2 games.

Greetings to all, I'm a new player in R2Games and would like to know which games in R2 are not too schedule oriented. I tried playing League of Angels out but ended up punishing me because I don't play that often and miss on events?

Does R2Games have a more work friendly game? maybe like an MMORTS like plarium's?

As far as I'm aware the ONLY browser title that actually having an active life won't put you behind on available here currently is Heroes of the Banner. ALL other browser titles; currently out as of this post, I believe are all heavily reliant on being able to hit daily timed events unless your either willing to cash to make up for the losses, or just don't care about slipping further and further back in strength from those that are able to hit them. I honestly find this time constricting game-play to be one of the major issues here, which if they corrected I believe it would help to establish more of a steadily retained player base. Keep in mind if you choose to start on HotB though it's rather lacking in overall content as you'll be done with the game except all of maybe an hour or so of daily play; mainly just for mine hits or spamming saved tomes during special hero events, within a month or less from your starting point. Anyone else can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this as while I have at least tested every browser title currently open here, I will admit I didn't bother to keep up on most of them, so it's possible some might have changed, but I doubt it.
    “When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -C.S. Lewis

Comment

I play LoA everyday.. on my server, there are quite a lot of people who are there daily. some others show up every now and then, some others left. still, i think is nice, don't really know much about the other games =/
      IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Originally posted by tenfallingfeathers View Post
        Greetings to all, I'm a new player in R2Games and would like to know which games in R2 are not too schedule oriented. I tried playing League of Angels out but ended up punishing me because I don't play that often and miss on events?

Does R2Games have a more work friendly game? maybe like an MMORTS like plarium's?
        R2Games is more styled towards Pay 2 Win titles. These games are all competition based. If you don't have time, money, or both, you will not gain much satisfaction from any games on this host.
        I would suggest a different site. R2gaems does not provide quality staff, service, or game-play.

Comment

Originally posted by Enehasd View Post
          R2Games is more styled towards Pay 2 Win titles. These games are all competition based. If you don't have time, money, or both, you will not gain much satisfaction from any games on this host.
          I would suggest a different site. R2gaems does not provide quality staff, service, or game-play.

What do you mean by pay to win sir?

Comment

Originally posted by SsCcRrAaPpSs View Post
            As far as I'm aware the ONLY browser title that actually having an active life won't put you behind on available here currently is Heroes of the Banner. ALL other browser titles; currently out as of this post, I believe are all heavily reliant on being able to hit daily timed events unless your either willing to cash to make up for the losses, or just don't care about slipping further and further back in strength from those that are able to hit them. I honestly find this time constricting game-play to be one of the major issues here, which if they corrected I believe it would help to establish more of a steadily retained player base. Keep in mind if you choose to start on HotB though it's rather lacking in overall content as you'll be done with the game except all of maybe an hour or so of daily play; mainly just for mine hits or spamming saved tomes during special hero events, within a month or less from your starting point. Anyone else can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this as while I have at least tested every browser title currently open here, I will admit I didn't bother to keep up on most of them, so it's possible some might have changed, but I doubt it.

I will try it out. Thank you for the substantial reply. I am truly grateful. I will message you if I like the game "Heroes of the Banner." Good day.

Comment

Winterfrost Legacy.
              Check my songs here:

Comment

Monkey King Online It's great.

Comment

Working...
                X