Thanks and bye MMOs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks and bye MMOs

Because this is who I am, I feel like I should make this post.

I've been playing here since 2013, but as for online games I'm a real oldie... been around since the 90s. Back then in some classic RTS games, role playing only existed as text based MUDs which could never attract my interest long enough. Once they evolved into games with actual graphics I started looking for one to play. Unfortunately they were never released for Europe at the time. The more advanced 3D games that came later were all too demanding, so I kept pushing this idea in front of me.

Then I saw an ad for an MMO on here and started playing it. It's been fun but there were also a lot of things that didn't turn out like I expected. Maybe I had some idea of how people would remain in the state of initial niceness of the early internet hippie days, when things were shared just because files can be copied endlessly (there are still some communities like this around, like zophar.net).

Now I feel like I've done what I wanted in the MMO game type.

Maybe I'll see some of you later!

Thanks to these players who contributed to the gaming experience (no particular order and not all included):

Androse
    hanah
    MissSanda
    JJ
    Mimie
    Dalamar
    Imsobig
    DjTamzin
    Nyx_
    PrinceKillua
    Moon
    KittyCat
    lilsj
    BabyDoll
    darcknes
    Apple
    Naiko
    Samantha5
    tasha
    Haru

Click image for larger version

Name:	victory2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	1780830
    Last edited by ViktoriaM; 03-12-2016, 08:07 AM.
Working...
X