@ShadowGammaDraco

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ShadowGammaDraco

Kindly clear your Inbox, I want to respond to your pm.

my inbox has been empty for a while. only half filled in stored msg's. so shouldn't be a problem getting messages.
    if debating the topic of why the message was sent. show me a gold site spammer, and I'll deal with it personally, everyone of those things that crosses my path doesn't last long.

Comment

Telling me "ShadowGammaDraco has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
        Telling me "ShadowGammaDraco has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." the whole time.
        weird. all my settings +stuff says should be able to get messages. >_> will poke at some settings and see if that helps

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
          weird. all my settings +stuff says should be able to get messages. >_> will poke at some settings and see if that helps

>_> lol can't even send myself something

Comment

Seems Shadow can send mail but not receive it at the moment. You can send the mail to me and I'll show it to him, if you wish.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X