City of Steam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City of Steam

I know city of steam isnt related to cs forum but i cant acess city of steam forum it must be restricted to GM i think for now so anyone knows when it will be relleased

not till at least after chinese new years so you have at lease 2 weeks i'm figuring 1-2 months its still in close beta they aren't saying anything to us so don't expect it any time soon

Comment

thanks for the answer but i am expecting this to be a great game

Comment

Looking forward to play the games, looks really promising.
        A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
          Looking forward to play the games, looks really promising.
          Ikr want to play it soon

Comment

Here's some info about CityofSteam from R2 CEO, his plans for it. http://forum.cityofsteam.com/index.php?topic=4262.0

Comment

Indeed, City of Steam is an amazing game and I hope to see you in game and that in the future all of you enjoy the game as much as I have.

(Hey look, my first post made on R2 forums!)

Comment

Lol cos levest xp. Soo it comes out at april eh really cant wait

Comment

Around that time, yes.

If you haven't already, be sure to vote for City of Steam on Steam Greenlight!
                  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=112850527

Comment

one step closer
                    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently. -Fritz Nietzsche

Comment

The beast that is City of Steam is building monumental momentum!
                      If you would like to play a City of Steam game Rpg maker style check this game out that I made in tribute to City of Steam.

Comment

okay guys be sure to check on the City Of Steams sub forums on the site from now on! for your information, as when the game will enter Open Beta, Our best answer we're can give is most likely after PAX and GDC! So get your mountain dew and doritos ready!
                        Coming to you live at !

I also have my own website at

Comment

*flings Jello at Satt*
                          President of the benefactor club, huh
                          May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit.

Comment

So who else is ripping it up in the Neverwinter beta while we wait for things to iron out?
                            If you would like to play a City of Steam game Rpg maker style check this game out that I made in tribute to City of Steam.

Comment

No time to rip anything up since AoW Ch5 is taking up all my time.

{Mumbles under his breath.....Blasted Dwarves.....Grrrrrr...Why, I ask you, why.....Grrrr....All races should have females......Grumble, Grumble, Mutter, Mutter**
                              One day you will thank me for warning you. That day it will be too late, because the Banana Menace will have taken over the world!!!

"Ambitions are like caterpillars. They will grow into beautiful butterflies. If someone doesn't step on them." (McGivvern, 2009)

The makers of Silent Hill 1 and 2 used a Graphics Shader no game after that has mastered like them: The Players Mind.......

Comment

Working...
                              X