Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Looking for Home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Home

*comes in to see what the off-topic boards have to offer at R2... falls to her knees and cries*

We have SO much work to do!... SAAAAATTTT... get busy!!
    May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit.

Don't encourage spam, especially when I'm not on the invite list!

Ah bro, you'll get used to it. Some time is all we need. After the weekend the transitions and immersion and build up from here.

Levest28 - City of Steam Game Master

Comment

Originally posted by Ambrossia View Post
      *comes in to see what the off-topic boards have to offer at R2... falls to her knees and cries*

We have SO much work to do!... SAAAAATTTT... get busy!!
      shhhhhhhh! don't encourage him
      The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently. -Fritz Nietzsche

Comment

What have you done?!

Comment

LMAO just wanted SOMEthing for us :P
          And Lev.. you're really working hard on the booby poke, aren't you-.- call me bro again and I'll NEVER poke ya :P

Really not trying to set off spammy stuffs, just wanted to do SOMEthing that felt like home, there was no real place to do this in the CoS forum :P
          May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by Levest28 View Post
            how come a mod has no shiny names
            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

eu lutei com os dragoas mais eu so precisso de amigos pq eu sou nova aqui

Comment

bem .. você fez um amigo aqui embora eu não falo Português, lamento

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
                  how come a mod has no shiny names
                  We get shiny names!

Comment

Originally posted by Ambrossia View Post
                    LMAO just wanted SOMEthing for us :P
                    And Lev.. you're really working hard on the booby poke, aren't you-.- call me bro again and I'll NEVER poke ya :P

Really not trying to set off spammy stuffs, just wanted to do SOMEthing that felt like home, there was no real place to do this in the CoS forum :P
                    Haha bro, how about a talon poke? Lol!

Levest28 - City of Steam Game Master

Comment

AARGH!!! I will get you!

Comment

Working...
                      X