Hey Guys! Sattelizer here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys! Sattelizer here!

Hey there all you R2Gamers, Sattelizer here, I came in on the ship that is and was City of Steam. Thought I might as well do a new intro thread for all of you as well. Real names Mike, I'm 18, currently a freshmen at USC. Little about myself, I'm an easy to get along with kind of guy, I'm also a comedian of sorts, or so I'm told :P I've been gaming all my life, played just about every MMO out there. I also stream my gameplay on twitch. My current goal is to become well-known enough to make twitch streaming my career. So feel free to check me out and hit that follow button
    Last edited by Sattelizer; 05-13-2013, 11:03 PM.
    Coming to you live at !

I also have my own website at

Hi, Sattelizer! Sorry, didn't actually see your post here.
    As you have noticed, our Off-Topic section is not as popular compared to your community's but oh well.

You stream on Twitch, huh? My buddy wanted to put us up on Twitch when we do pub stomps on Black Ops 2 or League of Legends :P

So you go to USC? Well I be damned, I live in CA myself, but I go to De Anza Community College :P Hoping to transfer once I obtain an Accountant degree.

Whenever you stream, just shoot me a PM and I'll see if I'm around to watch you stream.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Thanks mate will do
      Coming to you live at !

I also have my own website at

Comment

*bumps the thread and waves*
        Fuer grissa ost drauka ~Richard Rahl

It's fun to do the impossible! ~Walt Disney

May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit. ~Ambrossia Lynn

Comment

Working...
        X