Please be patient

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please be patient

The one about the issues going on? Seriously R2 locks us all out of the game and cant fix anything. Then deletes threads that people make about it? What kind of thing is that where we can't even express our opinion.

server 114 is down again

This is the 3rd time in less than 24 hours the game has crashes on server 114, I think you stupid greedy bastards should open another couple hundred servers to make money and keep ignoring the servers that you already have, it seems to me with all the money you are making you could at least upgrade your capacity to keep things going on current servers before you open up another 6 new servers every week, morons.

Comment

oh common, cant access server again

the ***. yesterday i count do GB now i will miss team arena? how amI supposed to get my 5 ancient seed if i cant log in server.

Comment

ask them...ii haven't seen yet a thread announcing what's going on...or any mod around here...so let's try to guess what's happening...till one of the mods thinks of elightening us a bit

Comment

S128 is down again!
          is this going to be a new daily event now?

Comment

the hell, they are making news servers and cant even manage the 1 they have.

Comment

Originally posted by weaponxx View Post
              the ***. yesterday i count do GB now i will miss team arena? how amI supposed to get my 5 ancient seed if i cant log in server.
              Atleast I know it isn't just me now, And yes I am mad about the GB yesterday also, couldn't be in it either.

Comment

guys the dns is down again so jt wait n they will get it fixed

Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here.

Comment

yesterday they fixed it took arround 5 hours,,,

*cries*
                  I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
                  Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
                  IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
                  IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
                  Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

ohh lucky #3, really nice job, i just missed WB and BG, isn't it great...

Comment

Down again?

Are we having another DNS problem or whatever? I can't log back in and people on CS forums are reporting the same. Anyone else unable to login to server?
                      Renegade, Ph.D.
                      Rebirth of (S8)Cent
                      Hello, (S62)

Comment

Problems connecting again.

as title says problems connecting again not that i care i can go do other things whilst u fix the problems i just thought id make a thread and let u guys know xD
                        IGN DjTamzinDnB
                        Games Broken Realm & Eternal saga
                        BR Broken Realm come play and see
                        BR Eternal Saga same as above come play and see :)

Level Broken Realm max cap 80
                        Level Eternal Saga work in progress 78+
                        and the rest like pets, mounts and wings blah de blah if your really that interested come play and see? :)

good luck and have fun gaming :)

Comment

we probly c another compenson out of it so if we wait n see if they get it back up fast

Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here.

Comment

I would like to say that my statement was not entirely correct, the game is not down, there are people playing, the portal to get into the game is down, as long as your in the game it is working, for people trying to log on, they cannot, it says webpage not available, from all browsers and connections, its not just me.

Comment

its not wartune or r2 . its the company hosting their servers
                              if you check the other pages you would know this
                              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....es-04-12-04-13

Comment

Working...
                              X