So I found no one has a LGBTQA Group and I decided to make one

It stands for:

Lesbian
    Gay
    Bis3xual
    Transgender/s3xual
    Questioning
    Allies

Regardless it needed made because we do have members apart of this game that are a different orientation other than straight.

Anyone can join, so it's just for support/questing/friends and everything.
    Invites will be accepted or try to be accepted everyday by 12 AM Us Central time, If I'm on sooner I'll gladly accept it.
    Otherwise invites will be accepted No matter what once a week every Thursday night 12 AM US Central time.

Hope it peaks someone's interest!
    Last edited by ChaoticCody; 05-05-2013, 12:51 PM. Reason: Time's Invites will be accepted
    Username: Chaoticcody
    Server: S62 BloodShedHollow [PVE]
    Level:27
    Class: Mage
    Guild: Angels

Before we got off on the wrong foot, I want to tell you that I respect your views and your act of wanting a sense of unity for you and the rest of the group.

However, please be reminded of the Forum Rules as you have violated Rule #5 which is:

5. Powerposting, spamming, bumping, and flaming will result in the post being removed without any further notice.

With that being said, have a pleasant day, Cody.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I do feel there should be unity for groups, whether it be gender, orientation, or any of the sort. I think that groups do help and support ones are nice too. Guilds in-game provide things to others too, so it'd be interesting.

However I am surprised that no one at this time is even remotely interested in it.

As for 5, I didn't know, so thank you for letting me be aware of that..

As far as groups go regardless of mine..

It may be a great idea to make a Groups Thread or topic somewhere. I know it may be a decent idea to advertise their R2 Game Group, yes we have guilds but still I think off game itd be pretty convient.

Comment

You've found the proper place for advertising your group, you just aren't allowed to bump the thread just to put it back on the top of the forum.

Not a lot of people are really into groups on this forum, but good luck to you with yours.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Memory thanks and I appreciate that, I do agree with you it is not very busy group-wise either. But true, Thanks.

Also your on a LOT. Lol I do hope you do sleep.

Comment

Working...
          X