• R2 New Game

http://stormthrone.r2games.com/ IT looks epic
    It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

cant see anything. Just links me to games page

Comment

yeah its not up yet

Comment

Yeah, R2's up-coming game sure does look intriguing.
        By the looks of it, I'm assuming it'll be differently played, with custom controls like Blade Hunter.

Anyway, I'm super excited about this new release and wish that it'll come sooner!
        internet sensation

Comment

Don't know if I should try Alpha..
          I am a Brony,Otaku,Idol,Lolicon,Weeaboo,Gamer all in one, I been playing video games all my life,I really like All game Who Am I?You AskI am No One Special I Really Am NormalWell,a guy like me doesn't seem normal that's why you have the odd Look on your face but I wouldn't care what other people think to be Honest only the good one's know I have a PhD in Not Caring Remember that,I ain't Mad

Comment

I cant even get to the signup page

Comment

It's a pop-up thing, when you click on 'Sign up for Alpha' on the same web page.
              All it requires is an email.
              internet sensation

Comment

They have never done anything like this... this game might be an awesome game

Comment

Originally posted by hailg6 View Post
                  They have never done anything like this... this game might be an awesome game
                  and might be suck as well.
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Still no info

Comment

Hope they will add free currency Monkey King and Myth sux 4 that lol.
                      Alanna
                      Beserker lvl 73
                      980K BR
                      Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                      Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                      Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                      Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                      Mystic lvl 72
                      1.1M BR
                      Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                      Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                      Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                      Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Why dosent the stormthrone link work on the R2 home page ???? the link reverts me back to the home page is this a error or is the game not up yet ?

Comment

Stormthrone Says: The game play is real-time -- much closer to Monkey King Online than LoA --

but classes and player skills are much more unique and fun to use. There's a lot to enjoy!

Comment

guys i have a question i register on the game but i can't go on alfa and nothing yet...via email its the same

Comment

Game's not live yet, that's why. ALL of us keep begging them to give us the scoop on this game, and all we keep hearing is, sorry, we can't, but it's awesome. Well, we can see that from the sneak peek now can't we, which is why we all want to check it out! I signed up for the alpha... and nothing yet in my email yet either.... :'(

Comment

Working...
                              X