Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Comments Sites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Sites

Hi all. My family and I recently had a bad experience with an airline and I would like to post a comment about it. Are comment sites viewed by the companies themselves or are they just for consumers / customers?

The company will be able to see it but there's no assurance that they will pay attention on your concern. But if it's a reputable airline they will surely do something about your complaint.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaEyre View Post
      The company will be able to see it but there's no assurance that they will pay attention on your concern. But if it's a reputable airline they will surely do something about your complaint.
      Hmmm .. thank you! Yes, it is a reputable airline. I already sent and email to the address that they provided, but did not get any response or acknowledgement.

I found some comments on youtube, like this, and it seems like a good idea to do the same. Even if they don't pay attention to my feedback, at least a lot of people will see it and that should count for something, right?
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-06-2015, 04:40 AM. Reason: not going to allow that.

Comment

Originally posted by CaoimheKilduff View Post
        Hi all. My family and I recently had a bad experience with an airline and I would like to post a comment about it. Are comment sites viewed by the companies themselves or are they just for consumers / customers?
        They definitely view it because I work in a website marketing company and it's my job to compile online reviews of our client's site so we could formulate steps to improve the efficiency of their website.

Comment

Working...
        X