Stopp using Accounts of Players who quit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopp using Accounts of Players who quit

On my server they take the wins in guild events by threating us with strong Accounts from players who quit playing. I wished those could be deleted to make room for new players who do not like to threaten every one.

The dilemma with R2 deleting "unused" toons is that there's a chance the owner of the toon will return, and how frustrating would it be to return and have your toon deleted under an indefinite impression. If you suspect toons are being piloted on your game/server, you may take your case(s) through the ticket system. Provided you have some type of evidence to go off of, I'm sure the team would be willing to review the issue at hand.

Comment

hey reverie
      You dont know nothing about M.Lane?
      Ytien players bored, no chance any event in YITIEN an cant become strong without new mount.(have mount to added in game an not added )
      Have fun guys :)
      Yes I'm crazy:p
      Normal is boring for me :cool:
      Player Yitien.
      lvl:127
      Br:590k up always :D
      Server: s50-Red Moon Glade
      Server: s49-The Rosy Path
      Server: S86-Watchman's Wall

Comment

Originally posted by mostertak View Post
        hey reverie
        You dont know nothing about M.Lane?
        Ytien players bored, no chance any event in YITIEN an cant become strong without new mount.(have mount to added in game an not added )
        Recycled events have nothing to do with moderator MemoryLane. Decisions on in-game aspects are made by Yitien's devs and the operations team. If you have any suggestions or feedback you would like to make note of, please use Yitien's subforum here: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Feedback
        Last edited by Reverie; 05-07-2015, 12:27 PM.

Comment

lol i know where can post my suggestions or feedback on forum Ytien lol im not idiot ,me just see MemoryLane no reply any post ppl on forum lol
          Player Yitien.

Comment

Originally posted by mostertak View Post
            lol i know where can post my suggestions or feedback on forum Ytien lol im not idiot ,me just see MemoryLane no reply any post ppl on forum lol
            She is not assigned as a Yitien-specific moderator, so she is not obligated to constantly tend to said forum. If you would like to contact her directly, you're welcome to send her a PM.

Comment

k, ty
              Player Yitien.

Comment