Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I am glad R2 improved so much

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am glad R2 improved so much

I played some R2 games in the past and I gotta say the community was great but the support from r2 not so much. payment problems huge lag bugs tickets that were a waste of time, we got used to it and at least R2 couldn't surprise us anymore. this year I decided to try another of their games, Blade Hunter, when I saw it on Armor Games. it was fun and today, r2 proved me wrong, i got surprised, they brought it to another level.

with absolute no warning at all to players from Armor Games and ignoring any questions regarding the status of the game/server while gladly taking our money R2 just shut down Blade Hunter server there. some players tried to get more information but were ignored so we thought we were fine since r2 ALWAYS warned before shutting down servers, well, they did untill...today, when we try to play and BOOM, door shut on our face

this is what we see when we try to connect.

congratulations r2games for stepping up your game. I hope this is just the first step in your continued growth in the gaming industry

yea they seem to going downhill now but not much we can do about it.

Comment

Working...
    X