Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purchase Pending after Chargeback problem...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchase Pending after Chargeback problem...

Last week on Sunday, I bought a $49.99 pack on Stormthrone. The day after I bought the pack, the game started acting up, it wouldn't load and I'd refresh then it would start working, but be very laggy and freeze when I left to join different areas of the game...

So I decided to quit playing Stormthrone and request a refund from Xsolla. They gave me my refund on Tuesday Morning. Then that night, R2games sent me an email saying that they wanted a reason for my refund/chargeback request and I can not make any purchases until they got the reason through a ticket, so I sent in a ticket, like I was requested to, telling them exactly what I just said ^above^.

Today I tried to buy a $9.99 Crystal pack on Crystal Saga, since I thought I was able to make purchases again, since its been 4 days since I sent in my ticket. My purchase was approved through Paypal, so I waited from crystals to be added to my character, but after waiting 30 seconds, I knew something wasn't right, so I checked my orders on my R2games account and it said my purchase is pending. So looked at email and I got an email saying that my order is pending, due to my recent chargeback and still waiting for a reason for the request, that I sent in 4 days ago!!

I never got a email from R2games support, about my ticket and that has my ticket ID#, I even checked my spam folder... So I can't give it to you to help you find the ticket. -.-"

Please fix this problem or please tell me the fastest way to send in my reason and get this nonsense over with already and get my Crystals I just bought

You did a recharge and R2 were processing it, you then did a chargeback, 4 days later you did another recharge, no wonder R2 are pending your payment they're making sure you dont do a chargeback again
    IGN: SoulSquasher
    Guild: Valor
    Server: Olympus
    Title: Deputy

Comment

That's not what I said, BuraJerk... I said I have a chargeback and its been 4 days. And because they haven't looked at my ticket, that has my reason for my chargeback yet. I still can't make any other purchases, because I've been suspended from doing so and I thought I could by now; and I want the Crystals I just paid... You need to read what I said before you comment....

Comment

If you give me the character name, server, and game you filed the ticket under, or send me a pm with the email address you used in your ticket, I will ask about the status for you.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X