• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please delete this account

Please delete this account

Accounts cannot be deleted.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

R2Games: In late 2015, the gaming website R2Games was hacked and more than 2.1M personal records disclosed. The vBulletin forum included IP addresses and passwords stored as salted hashes using a weak implementation enabling many to be rapidly cracked. A further 11M accounts were added to "Have I been pwned" in March 2016 and another 9M in July 2016 bringing the total to over 22M.

Comment

You shouldn't use the same password for multiple websites. Change your password, change any passwords on any other sites that are the same password and email combination as this one, and you're good to go.

Accounts are unable to be deleted. That function doesn't exist.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Hi,

my account data was also affected by the mentioned hack. I don't use same passwords on multiple sites, but having the option to delete an account that I wasn't aware of that it even existed and I don't use would be a great thing. Any plans for the future to make it deletable?

Best Regards

Comment

Originally posted by R22940878 View Post
            Any plans for the future to make it deletable?
            Nope. Allowing accounts to be deleted in any manner poses a huge security risk for those who do play here. You can set a scrambled password you'll never remember, disable all notifications, and block the r2games.com email address from the account you're signed up with so you never need to be concerned about this site again.

Comment

Working...
            X