Shards of Magic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shards of Magic

Since there isn't a forum specifically for this game, I'll post about it here. My Shards of Magic game is connected to my iOS Game Center and for the longest time, even after I deleted the game and reinstalled it, my main character would always come back up on the server I left it on. However, since sometime late last year, that wasn't the case. While two of my unused characters were there, my main character was gone. I checked the all of the servers to see if it had been moved, but no such luck. I know exactly what server it was on, too. That character should've been permanently connected to my iOS account no matter what, but that didn't happen. How do I recover the character? I sent an email to shardsofmagic@r2games.com, which I hope is the correct email address to send these sorts of inquires to. I know which server the character was on and I'm pretty sure I remember the character name, even if I haven't played in a while. In any case, please let me know if there's something else I need to do for this. Thanks!

Have a look through the help articles on this page https://r2games.helpshift.com/a/shar...ount-questions. Click Contact Us at the top and include the information requested in the article that best fits your situation.

If you do not hear back within a few days, send me a pm with the email address you included in the form so I can have support track down your ticket.
    Thank you all for your patience with the new forum.

Ask a mod if you have any questions about how things work.

Comment

Working...
    X