Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error when logging in, error when sendint a ticket.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when logging in, error when sendint a ticket.

Today I had touble logging in into my r2games account. I entered my login info correctly, but the site kept telling my that my password was incorrect.
    I double checked it, but every info was perfectly fine, I didn't make any mistakes. I tried logging in 10-20 times, still getting the same message, that my login info isn't correct.
    I decided to send a ticket.
    I couldn't. I kept getting an error: "Invalid parameter entered, please contact support #21".
    My account infos were correct. I filled in everything that had to be filled. I entered the captcha correctly (at least 6 times), but still wasn't able to proceed.
    Thank god, I had my facebook linked to my account, otherwise (if it depended on r2games) my account would be lost due to huge bugs on the site.
    Please fix your site. Not being able to get help when you'd need it isn't something you can overlook.

I'll share 2 screenshots. I edited my e-mail out in them, but they were naturally there when I tried sending the ticket.
    (I removed the "&" from it later, figuring that may cause the problem, but still got the same error.)
    Entering the captcha correctly Still not being able to proceed, even though the captcha was entered correctly.

The error is because you didn't select a game and server. Select a game and server that you play, and you should be able to submit your ticket with no problems.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
    X