Heavy Gear Assault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Gear Assault

Call me stupid, but i still think indie games are the future XD .. after all these MMO's i suddenly found this rough diamond.
    As a guy who has played and enjoyed Hawken ... this kinda looks quite fun.
    Really hoping games like this get through *********** as i just love that platform. Games like Divinity original Sin, Stonehearth, Hex.. all great games that are coming up and can survive thanks to ***********.
    Just sharing this to see if there are any other people as fond of these kind of games as i am

"Heavy Gear Assault Revolutionizing Mech Sports Entertainment. The world of Heavy Gear Assault is unforgiving — but so is your lust for glory. A pilot on the distant planet Terra Nova, you play the high-stakes game of competitive Gear Dueling. You earn fame and fortune by making a name for yourself on the arena floor. You stand out from the crowd by customizing the look and style of your Gear. You manage corporate sponsors, hire a support staff and fine-tune your Gear's performance in the Gear Bay. You rise to the top, claim your position — and with every cannon shell left in your magazines, you refuse to let go.

Heavy Gear Assault revolutionizes mech sports entertainment with features that include: E-SportsCompete in tournaments and organized matches for fame and fortune. Spectate and sponsor other players. Vote on performances. Put bounties on poor sports and pay their enemies to take them out. CustomizationStealth or armor? Guns or melee? The choice is yours. Customize your weapons or powerplant, sensors or CPU. Fine-tune your performance, and hire a support staff to keep your Gear in the fight.

Free-to-Choose ...... Choose your level of involvement to pay and play how you want. Play entirely for free or pay for premium membership that doesn't break the balance of the game. The free-to-play model has evolved.

Battle for dominance in photo-realistically beautiful arenas. Enjoy performance that scales to high- and low-spec PCs. Watch as fully destructible environments and Gears change the shape of the fight.

Want to join any upcoming beta? register here!
    Link to the site:

Heavy Gear Assault"

after all the MMO's ive played lately.. i cant wait for a good game to trow in all my rage
    Last edited by Timeraider; 05-25-2013, 10:21 AM.
    - Aven Arcanist
    Paragon of the World Machine
    Founder of Nexus
    "Do you think you are cool? Do you have your name on a statue in Nexus? And what about this crown on my head?"
Working...
X