:O Form of Butthurt..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :O Form of Butthurt..

So I see so many ppl call ppl out and always saying butthurt over lil things and I came across the Form of it and Laughed and just wanted to share it with everyone aswell to share the laugh with enjoy
    Click image for larger version

Name:	293206_444353008942580_2027368104_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	1732151..
    I'm coming down in my slab, 84's on Perelli's. Candy paint buck seats, I call it peanut butter jelly. Pouring up the purple, blowing on :rolleyes: something smelly In a button drop the top, and put the dropper on the belly.:p

Can't stop laughing and umm why is this is suggestions and feedback section again?
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

oppps Must of been in that section when I pressed New Thread O well , Maybe they can move it just a good ol laugh ..
      I'm coming down in my slab, 84's on Perelli's. Candy paint buck seats, I call it peanut butter jelly. Pouring up the purple, blowing on :rolleyes: something smelly In a button drop the top, and put the dropper on the belly.:p

Comment

Moved to Off Topic.

I've seen this before, always makes me giggle.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Moved to Off Topic.

I've seen this before, always makes me giggle.

Hehe Thanks sweetie

Comment

HAH, I want this to be used for everyone making threads o the forum about bullies in game and refusing to use the simple ignore/report-functions.
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
              HAH, I want this to be used for everyone making threads o the forum about bullies in game and refusing to use the simple ignore/report-functions.
              *Likes post*

Better yet, send it out to anyone who complains about being killed in any pvp area by any level character.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lmao haha funny -^_^-
                (S6)Wisteria889
                Class: Mage
                Server:Windshear Peaks
                Level:70+
                Plane:Eidolon
                Honor:Viceroy
                Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                Proud player since 2011
                ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment