Trading Card Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Card Games

What are your favorite trading card games and why,excluding online tcg.
    The reason im doing this is cause im creating my own tcg and want to know what the people like about them.
    well mine begins with 1.magic the gatheing just cause of the fact that there are so many different types of decks that can be made and stratagies to be made with what it seems to be an endless card data base.the best thing aout it is that its the most balanced tcg out there.
    2.yugioh is my second favorite just because of that surprise element wit face down cards and fusions.combining cards o make stronger cards...but there is alot i dont like about yugioh and that will be another forum

MTG, Warcraft TCG

Comment

I enjoy Doomtown, and the Babylon 5 TCGs.
      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
      X