What company developed Crystal Saga?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What company developed Crystal Saga?

I know Crystal Saga wasn't developed by r2 ... atleast, I dont think so anyways, I know theres Saga of Heroes' and other cute/fancy names for the same game. So, does anyone know which company developed it?

R2 is the ONLY company took on the license of Crystal Saga and R2 is getting stronger. that's what I know.
    Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
    Thanks

Comment

Hmm. I know theres the Chinese version (Obviously), Saga of Heroes, and another one forgot that title though ... each one claimed to be the developer of the game.
      Getting no where on that

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Coco View Post
        R2 is the ONLY company took on the license of Crystal Saga and R2 is getting stronger. that's what I know.
        Maybe you can ask then tell me :P

Comment

If there is a world tournament for which is the best count me in and imma bring my friend the best tactian master XD

Comment

From what I read, I think the original is saga of hero China version, the wowan365 website, they resell to many other chinese companies, and then start to resell it internationally, to taiwan, thailand, indonesia, europe, USA, etc. This is what I found from google :

I spoke to Hayden Eastwood, CFO of Galleon Holdings today. Below is my recollection of our telephone conversation which lasted approximately 15 minutes. I'm sure he won't mind me posting the contents of the conversation as there is no price sensitive information. However, it does clarify a few issues which some people have been debating on this board.
            Galleon work very closely with the game developer, but do not own or have controlling interest in the game developer. They own the exclusive rights to distribute Saga of hero in China and a number of other countries including Malaysia and Singapore but not all countries, for example, USA. They own the UK website yipeegame.com which just launched.
            Interestingly, I asked Hayden to clarify the financial benefit that Galleon derive from their relationship with the developer and their games operation. He said that gross margins were in the region of 25-30%.
            For "God Quit" (bad translation - Hayden mentioned another name but can't remember), they approached the developer to make it for them and own the game completely. He mentioned that their future strategy would include games that are owned entirely by Galleon, and ones that are licensed from the developer. They have been very encouraged by the market response to all of their upcoming games. He acknowledged that at least one of them was receiving considerably more interest than Saga of Hero did. I mentioned that one game had been listed as one of the top 5 most anticipated games in China. He acknowledged that there had been considerable interest in their upcoming games.

and

http://www.plus-sx.com/newsItem.html...newsId=1477084

" Entertainment - Digital

We grew monthly revenue from our Digital Operations to more than GBP850k during the financial year. Our digital operations provide both mobile and online distribution to consumers in a growing market. China has more than 500m internet users, more than any other country in the world, with this number expected to increase to 600m this year. The online games market in China grew 32% in 2011 with total revenue increasing to US$6.8b. Strategically, we have focussed our efforts to take advantage of this growth market.

We continued the transition of the Group's Digital operations in China away from low margin mobile activities to higher margin activities, in particular online. In December we launched our very first exclusive game 'Saga Of Heroes' on our online portal wowan365.com. We also launched a new portal, wan71.com, to widen our customer base in China. The focus during the year has been on developing our online platform for growth with a number of new games planned to launch in 2012. "

Comment

Working...
            X