Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Don't commit suicide! IF YOU ARE HERE GIRL/GUY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't commit suicide! IF YOU ARE HERE GIRL/GUY

I was meaning to address this the other day, but please whoever you were in world chat please don't commit this. Life is to wonderful even if life conditions get blink and weary some.

1. Depression happens to people at different times and levels in their lives
    2. Life is wonderful don't take your life because people care for you if you believe that or not.(Family,friends)
    (Yes a stranger could care for you from you being in their guild , to your interactions you share with them daily)
    3. Suicide like a greed that only you would want, because majority of people don't like death. They would not want to see you do this to yourself!
    4. Some rule of thumbs
    You can become anything you want to be in life sometimes even if sometimes worst conditions , but if your six feet under you exist no more so no goals to be completed.

You are someone special and hey you can keep on pushing. When life gives you lemons make lemonaid. When people boo you, thank them for cheering you on!

ABOVE LOOK PEOPLE COULD NOT KNOW YOU , BUT WITH THIS VIDEO IT SHOW YOU MAJORITY OF PEOPLE CARE ABOUT SOMEONE THEY MIGHT NOT EVEN
    KNOW.

LASTLY, IF YOU YOUNG MAKE SOMEONE LIKE YOU LATER ON IN LIFE TO CALL YOU MOMMY OR DADDY IF YOUR OLD KEEP YOUNGER ONES HAPPY JUST SEEING YOUR FACE.

LOVE! KEEP GOING! WOMAN/MAN KEEP GOING! AGAIN I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU WERE OR ARE BUT KEEP PUSHING!

This is a great thread, but please put it somewhere other than the game discussion, Thanks
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

amazingly i pressed play and watched this, but this thread doesn't belong here

such a nice country...i wanna live there
      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Working...
      X