Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Rep System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rep System

Liking this system....to show how much i like it, i'll be giving +1 or is it +10 to all who posts
    if anyone still visits "Other" that is
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

I don't, I don't even have internerds.
    Permanently retired from all R2Games.

Comment

its good system. but actually kinda late. cuz all other forums usually has rep system.
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

I half and half agree about this new reputation system its a great thing for all of us but a not such a good thing for some of us depending on the way or how things work I'm afraid it'll turn into a survival test to see who'll last the longest let the game begin T.T
        Last edited by LadyKayla; 06-27-2014, 02:03 PM.
        I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Originally posted by Wallachia View Post
          I don't, I don't even have internerds.
          gonna give u a +1 anyways cause ur honest

and to the rest of u
          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Next step: Finding out what posts got a positive or a negative.

Comment

Only the poster is going to know which post gets +/- rep, and they can do that by clicking on Settings, then clicking on the link included with the rep. It will take them to the specific post.

I think publicly showing which specific posts got +/- rep is going to start turning this whole thing into a popularity contest. With how it is, you can let someone know how you feel about their specific post privately, without having to get into an argument about it.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Omg I can't even find the "settings" button.

Kill me. Kill me now.

Comment

haha. Settings button is at the top of the forum page, between My Profile and Log Out.

And if you really can't find it then, click here: http://forum.r2games.com/usercp.php
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I found it!

Thank you MemorySettings!

Comment

my complain on this reputation system is the limitation of voting on someone is way too low. vote someone tiwce, then must spam vote on other people x 20 before voting on him again? i dont like spamming on random posts.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        my complain on this reputation system is the limitation of voting on someone is way too low. vote someone tiwce, then must spam vote on other people x 20 before voting on him again? i dont like spamming on random posts.
                        That is a way to prevent rep harassing and people making fake accounts to vote on themselves.

Comment

I don't like rep system. It just judge people in one or two aspect. seems unfair.

Comment

I have never found it before.

Comment

I don't know.
                              I don't particularly like the rep system, mainly because we don't really need it, especially if the only person who can view them is the thread starter.

I'm not quite sure what difference it makes to the forum if we have them or not. In my opinion, I don't think we should have this system going.
                              internet sensation

Comment

Working...
                              X