No announcement yet.

New Rep System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My connection just gotten a bit slowly, and I just found out the description of some reputations:

1 green bar ( most of us): Just another poster... For now:

2 green bars, I found two kinds:

Wraithraiser : He has a few fans
    Brutal Hobo: He posts something that people like.

I did tried to check those with red bars, but my connections was good again, it became bars instead of descriptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
      My connection just gotten a bit slowly, and I just found out the description of some reputations:

1 green bar ( most of us): Just another poster... For now:

2 green bars, I found two kinds:

Wraithraiser : He has a few fans
      Brutal Hobo: He posts something that people like.

I did tried to check those with red bars, but my connections was good again, it became bars instead of descriptions.

or you can just hover your mouse over them, thats cool too
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

~spammed some random mod rep to those in the thread I could~ Whee!

Sorry mem and Brutal Hobo, you guys got some from me too recently, I'd have to spam somewhere else to rep you again.

Another thing that's fun, is that you can click on settings way up on the right of the screen and it'll let you read comments from reps you've got.

If there's ever a rep that is offensive, please let a mod know, we can spank the rep giver for you.

And if you ever get a rep that makes you fall madly in love with whoever had the cyrano de bergerac thing going on? hey... let us know and we'll give them warning to get a restraining order ready!
        Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 11-05-2014, 10:59 PM.

Comment

kalimera pos allazo glossa apo aglika se ellinika?

Comment

Please consider adding rep for me! Thanks!
            Help me out here!
            Please consider giving me some reputation!
            (It will be at the bottom left corner of my post!)

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              or you can just hover your mouse over them, thats cool too
              oh yeah, i just realized it now, i am using tablet when reading forums.... My tablet got broken, so I used laptop now

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
              ~spammed some random mod rep to those in the thread I could~ Whee!

Sorry mem and Brutal Hobo, you guys got some from me too recently, I'd have to spam somewhere else to rep you again.

Another thing that's fun, is that you can click on settings way up on the right of the screen and it'll let you read comments from reps you've got.

If there's ever a rep that is offensive, please let a mod know, we can spank the rep giver for you.

And if you ever get a rep that makes you fall madly in love with whoever had the cyrano de bergerac thing going on? hey... let us know and we'll give them warning to get a restraining order ready!
              Nice, that was helpful, and well, fun to read. lol

Comment

Working...
              X