R2Games Facts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2Games Facts

Feel free to add your own facts, but keep respect in your facts.

- Every game has a blonde girl with very long hair holding a staff, an angry brunette that probably has a crush on you and an evil-looking NPC.
    - You are the chosen one, with a strenght nobody has ever seen ever before.
    - Your very first mission will be to save a vulnerable-looking girl.
    - The aforementioned vulnerable girl is either a beautiful princess or a goddess, you will never save a commoner.
    - One of your NPC friends WILL betray you.
    - One of the bosses is being coherced into being evil.
    - One of the enemies will turn to your side and become a helping hand.
    - A legendary NPC is necessarily related to the Blacksmith.
    - If not, then it is the blacksmith.
    - If not, it's someone the blacksmith admires.
    - Click here to enchant your equipment.
    - You will not be able to keep up with the cost to upgrade your skills and equipments.
    - If you are then you will only level up once per millennium.
    - If you recharge too soon you will lose an amazing offer released necessarily ONE DAY after you do.
    - If you recharge too late lots of awesome items will be removed ONE SECOND before you recharge.
    - 99% of chance means "almost never fail". 98% of chance means "Try 128318731836132518481 times and you will still fail them all".
    - The only thing mankind hates more than Adolf Hitler is the RNG used in the games.
    - Chuck Norris once played Blade Hunter. He reforged all the equipments in his char without using Reforge Stones.
    - If you lag you have to refresh the game.
    - If you lag too much you have to refresh the game just so you can refresh the game.
    - If a game promises cool looks and awesome clothes, then it probably has very little vestments whatsoever.
    - If a game promises lots of combats, it's a point-and-click game.
    - Constantly spinning a wheel with 2% chance of win is faster, better and smarter than constantly spinning a wheel with 99% chance.
    - You will fail even if your chances are 100%
    - You will fail even if your chances are 105%
    - You will fail even if your chances are 9,001%
    - "If I fail this I will never play this game again" is a set of magic words that make you instantly win everything.
    - "Hey, I'm not lagging today" is the best way to rocket your ping to the moon.
    - "I hope I don't lag in World Boss" can save you from any trials you face in court, because nobody can be that innocent.
    - Each time you blink Wartune gains a new server.
    - While you are loading Wartune's new server, League of Angels gains a new server.
    - Each time you blink you use Stamina.
    - According to Dragonpals' logic, the secret to be a powerful warrior is to run in circles.
    - Using your powers in the city is strictly forbidden, yet nobody cares if you run around with a gigantic sword.
    - No matter how badly injured you get in combat, all your wounds will instantly heal in the exact moment you are done with the fight.
    - If you kill a goblin he might drop a powerful weapon that can explode planets with its power.
    - It is possible to plant fruits that will have thousands of gold/silver coins inside it.
    - If you check in daily god will throw items from the sky on your head.
    - The princess is a spoiled brat, and nobles are dorks.
    - Ninjas. Ninjas everywhere.

More to come later.
    Permanently retired from all R2Games.

Sounds "completely" accurate in most games. Eternal Saga isn't one...
    Help me out here!
    Please consider giving me some reputation!
    (It will be at the bottom left corner of my post!)

Comment

Working...
    X