Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

My Apology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Apology

Im very sorry for what i did to you all guys im very sorry for using the pictures and claim as my own......im very for those who are owners of those pictures and one thing im gonna make something for r2 i have a surprise but i wont tell its very special for all r2 players especially for my Guildies i might post on server forums and just asking you a favor can i hope you guys can cheer me up and btw when i post those pic i had a bad day and i was definitely sick and i have sometime but got t nothing to do and so i post those pictures and claim it on my own and the player name realized me everything since i was a kid and im very thankful that he realized me everything i had done since i was in kid so im very sorry for you all and the surprise i told you its a secret so keep quiet lol

I'm very thanking for this player:xTranquility
    Note:just please dont remind me about him for 1 week or till my exam is done so thank you^_^

Because it will reminded me for what i have done to you all^_^

If you understand this comment you might come to think of it the surprise is a secret so I will only tell those who are willing to know it^_^
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-06-2012, 12:47 AM. Reason: merged posts
Working...
X