X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2Games' Alpha Test

Dear Heroes,

Thank you for supporting R2’s new game alpha! We're still in the development phase, so we'd like to hear more from you about how to improve.

Please reply to this thread with your thoughts and suggestions on the art design, characters, battles, skills, mercenaries, dungeons, systems and everything about the game. Your input will be used to help make the game as amazing as possible.

Click here for Alpha Test

Click here for Questionnaire

You can also email us at: r2newproject@r2games.com

Thank you!
    Last edited by R2_Vera; 07-17-2017, 08:47 PM.

Hey, I think this may possibly be a sequel/remaster of Wartune, since almost everything looks similar to that game. I premise this will come in August/September
    Last edited by R21926780; 07-18-2017, 04:34 PM.
    Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Skills need to be fix, it 0 out when I max a certain skill(dont know which). so I have to reset the points to get the skills again. also is there a way to more stamina ?
      Wartune S334 : Desty Lv 60 Archer
      LoA S2: DarkPlague Lv60 Mage
      Dragon Pals S60: DeKnight Lv50 Mage
      Knight's Fable S2: Desty Lv52 Fighters
      Shadowbound S3: DarkPlague Lv47
      Nova Genesis S1: DarkPlague Lv69

Comment

Originally posted by DarkDesty View Post
        Skills need to be fix, it 0 out when I max a certain skill(dont know which). so I have to reset the points to get the skills again. also is there a way to more stamina ?
        I didn't run into that issue.. Also, no, there's no way to refill the stamina. This is just a test run. Please provide your feedback about the game through the survey link in the first post. When/if the game launches a full alpha, then you'll be able to report any bugs you've found.

Comment

I'm not sure what I think of the game since it locks up on me every 90 seconds,

Comment

it locks up on me every 90 seconds

Comment

just make like yitien. grafic, battle mode, event, mount sistem, etc. it will bring back milions of player back to play again... like vietnam's browser games, most of them are 2,5d mmo
              IGN : KillerB
              Server : 89/Apple Orchard
              Class : Warrior
              Clan: 'DunHiLL'

Comment

upgrading mercenary LUNA has a bug the level is not updating the way it use to be it stuck at level 8 after consuming 50 mercenary exp
                battle must improve or tweak a little bit because it start slow and then kaboom fast it should be on the right idle
                lastly i suggest that players can use keystroke for walking and not just the mouse

Comment

WASD optional to walk + Some Sticky keys for Ultimate Fights or Use the whole Mouse: Left click Walk, Hold, Pick up. Right Side: Quick Power-ups from Inventory. Scroll: Between Worlds+Stages perhaps?.Found Dungeon wait time to be too long and that's playing Peak hour and off-peak. Unlocking of Skills faster and have a Choice who fights along side with you/stats ect. Can't wait to test the next Alpha Stage. Thank you.

Comment

Survey is performed.

Any news, btw?

Comment

Update please R2

Comment

http://prntscr.com/gzfclt fix this problem i can't play

Comment

The Dev's are still working hard on our New English Alpha Game Version, some of us that were lucky enough to be able to Test before and Give lot's of Feedback in their Questionnaires. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by R2134982181 View Post
                            The Dev's are still working hard on our New English Alpha Game Version, some of us that were lucky enough to be able to Test before and Give lot's of Feedback in their Questionnaires. Thank You.
                            Here's hoping it's nothing like copia the last game you released which failed hard and you stole everyone's money from it.

Comment

I suggest you respond sooner and actual care about your gamers? that would be a good start I have had tickets several asking for help many going un responded! I gave up on Shadow bound and Mythbourne the lack of help or care is not good for the gamers? something for R2
                              -games to think about.

Comment

Working...
                              X