• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Vera
    started a topic R2Games' Alpha Test

R2Games' Alpha Test

Dear Heroes,

Thank you for supporting R2’s new game alpha! We're still in the development phase, so we'd like to hear more from you about how to improve.

Please reply to this thread with your thoughts and suggestions on the art design, characters, battles, skills, mercenaries, dungeons, systems and everything about the game. Your input will be used to help make the game as amazing as possible.

Click here for Alpha Test

Click here for Questionnaire

You can also email us at: r2newproject@r2games.com

Thank you!
    Last edited by R2_Vera; 07-17-2017, 08:47 PM.

• kittyboomursin
    replied
    Originally posted by R218027843 View Post
    http://prntscr.com/gzfclt fix this problem i can't play
    Well, that was rather rude of putting it. Could have said, can you fix this please I'm unable to play the game because of this or that. Rather then demanding them. Just saying.

Leave a comment:

• R22034356
    replied
    I want Yitien back.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by bond007_jamesbond007 View Post
    i hope that Admins will read my message here, and will try to help me:

I played from mini client on my computer, but i have now problem no electricity, power off. and i start using laptop to play wartune, but i can't install mini client because no windows on lap top, but some program endless, and i join in game trough google r2 games browser, on same server s751 i'm SONofGOD name in the game s751, i enter and with old email same from mini client, but google wartune can't respond me
    and i start over, but i want continue can u help me ?
    Please Help me..

Regards !
    You are most likely not on the right account. If you need assistance with that, you'll need to send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support, and if you have further questions you should go the Wartune forum section here http://forum.r2games.com/forum/browser-games/wartune

Leave a comment:

• bond007_jamesbond007
    replied
    i hope that Admins will read my message here, and will try to help me:

I played from mini client on my computer, but i have now problem no electricity, power off. and i start using laptop to play wartune, but i can't install mini client because no windows on lap top, but some program endless, and i join in game trough google r2 games browser, on same server s751 i'm SONofGOD name in the game s751, i enter and with old email same from mini client, but google wartune can't respond me
    and i start over, but i want continue can u help me ?
    Please Help me..

Regards !

Leave a comment:

• R2105985125
    replied

hello i would like the developer to do something for me ... I play on king of rebirth .. since january 27th i can not connect anymore ..
    I am on the server 1014
    my m games Superstar S
    IMD alliance
    my castle is level 30
    please help me

Leave a comment:

• R226800142
    replied
    wow......nice r

Leave a comment:

• kkid
    replied
    I suggest you respond sooner and actual care about your gamers? that would be a good start I have had tickets several asking for help many going un responded! I gave up on Shadow bound and Mythbourne the lack of help or care is not good for the gamers? something for R2
    -games to think about.

Leave a comment:

• nicobergman88
    replied
    Originally posted by R2134982181 View Post
    The Dev's are still working hard on our New English Alpha Game Version, some of us that were lucky enough to be able to Test before and Give lot's of Feedback in their Questionnaires. Thank You.
    Here's hoping it's nothing like copia the last game you released which failed hard and you stole everyone's money from it.

Leave a comment:

• R2134982181
    replied
    The Dev's are still working hard on our New English Alpha Game Version, some of us that were lucky enough to be able to Test before and Give lot's of Feedback in their Questionnaires. Thank You.

Leave a comment:

• R218027843
    replied
    http://prntscr.com/gzfclt fix this problem i can't play

Leave a comment:

• draco885
    replied
    Update please R2

Leave a comment:

• CloudT
    replied
    Survey is performed.

Any news, btw?

Leave a comment:

• R2134982181
    replied
    WASD optional to walk + Some Sticky keys for Ultimate Fights or Use the whole Mouse: Left click Walk, Hold, Pick up. Right Side: Quick Power-ups from Inventory. Scroll: Between Worlds+Stages perhaps?.Found Dungeon wait time to be too long and that's playing Peak hour and off-peak. Unlocking of Skills faster and have a Choice who fights along side with you/stats ect. Can't wait to test the next Alpha Stage. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• raizen19666
    replied
    upgrading mercenary LUNA has a bug the level is not updating the way it use to be it stuck at level 8 after consuming 50 mercenary exp
    battle must improve or tweak a little bit because it start slow and then kaboom fast it should be on the right idle
    lastly i suggest that players can use keystroke for walking and not just the mouse

Leave a comment:

Working...
X