X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• killerB1224
    replied
    just make like yitien. grafic, battle mode, event, mount sistem, etc. it will bring back milions of player back to play again... like vietnam's browser games, most of them are 2,5d mmo

Leave a comment:

• R260162857
    replied
    it locks up on me every 90 seconds

Leave a comment:

• Dierja63
    replied
    I'm not sure what I think of the game since it locks up on me every 90 seconds,

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane2
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkDesty View Post
    Skills need to be fix, it 0 out when I max a certain skill(dont know which). so I have to reset the points to get the skills again. also is there a way to more stamina ?
    I didn't run into that issue.. Also, no, there's no way to refill the stamina. This is just a test run. Please provide your feedback about the game through the survey link in the first post. When/if the game launches a full alpha, then you'll be able to report any bugs you've found.

Leave a comment:

• DarkDesty
    replied
    Skills need to be fix, it 0 out when I max a certain skill(dont know which). so I have to reset the points to get the skills again. also is there a way to more stamina ?

Leave a comment:

• R21926780
    replied
    Hey, I think this may possibly be a sequel/remaster of Wartune, since almost everything looks similar to that game. I premise this will come in August/September
    Last edited by R21926780; 07-18-2017, 04:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X