This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twostepsahead View Post
    afk mode isn't great, as it leaves a massive disadvantage to players who can't keep their computer running 24/7
    AFK as in blitz?

Comment

I looooove AFK due to being a mother to a toddler. Being able to AFK fight to get thru quests is unbelievably awesome!!!

Comment

I wish there was a way to turn off auto pathing. It's nice sometimes, but other times people like to feel like they're actually playing the game. I'm not saying remove it, but give us an option.

Comment

would be nice if we can do afk mode in pvp (solo duels and group arena) as it will certainly help others who have laggy connections and also if we can pick a sequence of skills to use as well as runes and correct skills being used when talents proc.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

AFK's great in that it fights for you but like many say, it utilizes all the wrong skills haha. I also think it'd be nice if it actually walked itself to the destination as in cata or in dungeons without having to click the quest for it.

Comment

i wanna be a game moderator too.....not much on forum but will be active if get chance to be moderator and been playing here for a year now.

Comment

Well, the auto pathing is the most useful here if you were to have a very good observation since we are talking about traveling around the map which examples of the Cloud City.

Comment

Dont like any of the above . you play an mmorpg for interaction. no game should have auto play in my opinion. Look at games like diablo where bots absolutly took over , that is also a form of auto play. Feel that if you want to lvl and be good you should put effort into it. And for those that say but we work well you have options of balens . if Dont have time and dont have money sorry for you in my opinion. Hate me if like but honestly a game should be played not auto played.

Comment

Stromageddon... If you don't mind me asking, what are these surveys for? I mean I love R2 regardless.... Just was interested to see what your goal in these surveys is.
                    Game:Crystal Saga
                    Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                    IGN:S58-AquaShock
                    Level: 198-Eidolon
                    Class: Knight
                    Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                    -Albert Einstein

Comment

autopathing sux, automatic quest completion sux too....

afk mode is nice for sometimes you get something in real life that happens and you can't play for a bit or you are just bored with the current grind of the game. IE wartunes wb, Divine Altar, etc....
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

why i cant login in game

Comment

I just got this Pole. All of those features are in League of Angels

Comment

while i like afk mode in boss fights it doen't use the right skills and when i have say 80 rage i uses arrow strike rather then delphic which i really don't get also doesn't seam to focus on building rage with more then 3 skills in the quick bar so could use some coding work doing to it to make it build rage and use skills in the right order ... how about letting players set up a macro that afk mode could follow.

Comment

Originally posted by R24656887 View Post
                              I see majority of people pick AFK

Maybe they just love grinding after all?
                              I would only grind if I have nothing left to do, and I will grind overnight for extra exp and items.
                              internet sensation

Comment

the automode seems slow..can u speed it up abit more..!

Comment

Working...
                                X