This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Us Your Preferred Method of Payment

We're currently looking to expand our options for players to make payments, and for that we need your help. If you could, please reply below with what country you are from, and what payment options you prefer to use in your country, or which payment options are popular in your country. Thank you!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

have you thought about working with Tapjoy? They are a promoter for games and things. Most games use a point system where players accumulate points by going through Tapjoy. Those points add up and they can trade them in for in-game items (coins, cards, things, etc.). You may have to check out not only the Tapjoy App, but also some of the games they partnered with to see what I'm talking about.

It would add an unused promotion angle for your game. More players brought in. :3

I wrote a whole bunch of stuff earlier, but accidently hit the wrong button and had to type what I could again. That above is all I can drag up before I fall asleep.

Uh...

Oh. I'm in USA East, but play on Euro server at the moment.

Paypal or creditcard seems the most convienient method to pay off hand.

otherwise, we will take beads, blankets and deerskins.
    Whiskers will accept minimum payments in fish, too.
    = ^.^ =

-> [added later] forgot. I play in Wartunes.
    Last edited by R293072245; 09-29-2014, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Hello, i'm from Ukraine.

I would like to see Webmoney, Privat24 or any electonic terminal payment option available in my country for recharges on your games.

Comment

Hi, From France.

1) Crédit Card
        2) PayPal
        3) PaySafeCard
        Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
        Guild: LastHero
        Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

Indonesia here...

Unipin was the favorite til you guys raise up the exchange rate few days ago...

I suggest the mobile recharge that was available in superreward to be available directly from R2 cause superreward version often failed.

Sevelin Game Card (7/11 game card) can be great too since 7/11 almost everywhere and 24hr.
          Originally posted by Henry Miller
          There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
          S102-CoolBay
          Immortals

Comment

Something one of the above said reminded me of something I see in the stores:

Game Usage Cards. Like a credit card, gift card or phone card. You put money on them for time usage or something similar. There are two kinds that pop to mind: One-time use and Renewable. I'm not sure what company creates these things for all those other game companies, but you'll probably see them in a Kroger, Kmart, Walmart or some place similar if you have any. It'll be a huge rack or shelf near the front of the store or near the electronics sections.

Heck! Amazon probably carries the things.

I think...

basically what the guy above said, sorta. (that wasn't there when I typed this originally.)
            Last edited by R293072245; 09-29-2014, 06:36 AM.

Comment

I'm from Vietnam. And my only choice is MOL because I dont have a credit card

Comment

- Mol Card
                - Cherry Credits
                - Facebook Points
                - MyCard

Those are easy to buy off the shelves for my area here - Malaysia & Singapore
                Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Don't they have a huge variety of payment option types in japan, china and S.Korea with all those phone App games?
                  I can't look any of them up at the moment, but I know it's kind of a nexus of concepts for this sort of thing.

Comment

New Zealand and the old way where i just recharge with card cause you had my info saved.. now i have to enter it all each time.. remember my card and make it easy again.
                    Yitien
                    S10
                    Flea
                    Clan Leader@HELL

Comment

via cellphone load! for easy access!!
                      namichwan
                      s206
                      berserker

Comment

Romania , via sms from mobile phone.

Comment

I do not have a credit card, Serbia was the only method of payment to me via cell phone !! So back purchase mobile, play S139 haunted Junktion

Comment

I m from pakistan
                            there is only cradit card way to buy balns but i dont have cradit card.
                            the easy way to buy balens with cellphone topup ...

Comment

Greece here.

1) Paysafecard
                              2) Paypal

Comment

Working...
                              X