Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Contest closed]Celebrate Spring with Rixty and Win $100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Contest closed]Celebrate Spring with Rixty and Win $100

Celebrate Spring with Rixty and Win $100

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rixty Spring Break_EN 600x300.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.2 KB
ID:	1768330

Hang up your coats and boots, and get ready for spring! Rixty is starting the season off right by giving you a chance to Win $100. Receive a sweepstakes entry for each day you spend using Rixty between March 30 and April 6.

Entering the Sweepstakes is Easy!
    1. If you don’t already have a Rixty account, click here to create one.
    2. Top-up at over 500,000 global retail locations or buy a Rixty code from online resellers.
    3. Spend at R2Games using Rixty. You are now entered to win!

The promotion ends April 6. For more information including full terms & conditions, visit the Rixty Website.

What is Rixty?
    Use a Rixty account to spend cash for online games without a credit card. It’s safe and easy, there are no fees, and you’ll earn rewards for every purchase.

but spending money for money is so harddd .-.

Comment

fix that damn game first
      S240 Ravenham
      Name ☆★☆★
      Class Archer
      BR330k
      Guild TheRoyals

Comment

wootzz GM create again an stupid event to earn money **** u fix your game and your policies before implementing an stupid events thats can cause another problem stupid GM

Comment

lol.... that is hard guys :v

Comment

fix the lag on the servers 1st, today is a total shambles...[S574] Bezielle Isle

Comment

Shameful company, so this is what R2 is being doing!!! Scamming peaple more ways and demanding more fundings after we've spend tons of cash on other games that they don't even respond to us since December 2014 lastyear,... I'm talking about Yitien these are just some of a few threads that we've out there and with no help ofresponding R2 Devs, or as I prefer calling them, "The Monkeys behind the desk"

No Response, fixes, maintenance since last year!!!
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Yitien-Future

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....st-be-improved!

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-an-MemoryLane

One of the most shocking R2 mistakes ever done, players who worked hard loosing their worth work of 7 months data, and all their chars back in the past!!!
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....)-Server-Issue

Just it's a shame to ask people more of their hard worked money
              IGN: Doros

Active Servers
              Server: S55 "Clearwater", S67 "Red Fortress" and S34 "Misty Heights
              Class: Warrior

Make today a better for yourself and those around you ^^
              Put smile on your face, it's simple gift that won't cost you nothing but LOVE =)

Comment

Server:[S2] Rift Valley wat hppend im enter game this he not enter im just playing if you are play this game dont stop mny player is play

Comment

my Server:[S2] Rift Valley in not enter till me back this game im hungry now grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

O gm deu um bug aki e eu nao consigo compra o outro fragmento do rapitio e eu to com 19 fragmento e nao consigo copra o ultimo ele sumiu

Comment

hello G M , just today i am recharge some $ my two account. and after few hours i need to open my game. but it's not open. need your support. do something for me. i am already submit a ticket. thanks .

Comment

why unipin dont work to buy diamon :'(

Comment

Working...
                        X