Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanksgiving Extravaganza and Black Friday Blowout!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving Extravaganza and Black Friday Blowout!

Click image for larger version

Name:	???-??.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	1778566

Thanksgiving is a time of reflection and appreciation, so we're giving you a chance to win BIG by participating in our Thanksgiving Extravaganza!

Check in each day from 11/26 - 11/30 to win a prize pack for Winterfrost Legacy, Wartune, Nova Genesis, Dragon Pals, or League of Angels just for showing up! Each day, you also get attempts to roast a Thanksgiving turkey, but be careful! Your roasting skills aren't perfect, so make sure you cook it juuust right. On 11/30 the top 150 scorers will win a FREE R2 calendar.

Along with roasting turkeys for a chance at the R2 calendar, you'll have a chance to win a bonus gift pack when you recharge corresponding amounts for League of Angels or Nova Genesis. For example: if you roast your turkey well, you may be eligible to get a gift code worth $100 when you recharge $99.99. This code will be sent to your "Reward Zone" after you recharge the corresponding amount. *Please note this is not available for all games.*

Check in, roast some turkeys, and try to get one of the big bonus packs for your next recharge! Any check in or recharge prizes which remain unclaimed by 12/6 will be lost, so use 'em quickly!

Visit the Thanksgiving event page to participate!

Your friends at R2Games wish you all a happy Thanksgiving weekend.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EDM-.gif
Views:	1
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	1778567

Roast that Turkey!!!!!!!!

Comment

I cant collect my dragon pals code, it saids 'You recieved [null]' help D:
      If you dont have a excuse, then just say nothing

Comment

Same here: I've checked in, but when try to reedem the gift pack it says "You received null gift pack" and I can't find anything in my bag which can be from this pack.
        Dragon Pals - S169 Briarwall - _Ellia_
        Last edited by ellia-bronsky; 11-26-2015, 02:40 AM. Reason: misspelled
        Head-editor for the Russian-language fan wiki-forum about the Dragon Pals ver. 2 | Глав.ред. русскоязычного фан-форума-википедии об игре версии 2

​Dragon Pals: S169 Briarwall (Europe) - _Ellia_| S173 Dusky Island (US East), FrikinMads | S163 Razorcliffs (Oceanic), _Ellia_
        Shadowbound: S89 Ninth Shrine, ​Frikin Madse | Winterfrost Legacy: S50 Ghara Reef, Frikin Madse | League of Angels: S286 Blackford, Frikin Madse

Comment

Mine is saying 'Invalid serial number' and I tried copy and paste, capital and normal letters :/

Comment

the same problem says invalid code Thanksgiving Extravaganza pack

Comment

el mismo problema dice código no válido de Acción de Gracias Extravaganza paquete ( 'número de serie no válido "y traté de copiar y pegar,)

Comment

same here :/

Comment

Tengo el mismo problema no me acepta el codigo que me da el evento thanksgiving extravaganza... pueden ayudarme? I have same problem dont acept my code... say wrong code ... may u help me?

Comment

Guys help please i now why my code is failed
                    because i chose *** other game!NOt nova but wartune!wat can i do please help!i get this $20 Wartune Thanksgiving Extravaganza pack!

Comment

the same problem says invalid code Thanksgiving Extravaganza pack

Comment

Congrats! You've won a $20 Thanksgiving Extravaganza pack!

Invalid Code.......

Comment

Why only some of R2 games got this event?
                          I only play StormThrone and this event is useless for me, wan you explain pls? thx

Comment

i got a wartune 20 and 50 dollar code for this and its for r2 players only yet again

Comment

i can only find one ducky island so I don't no zzz I got code but not the right one :/ east westW T F

Comment

Working...
                              X