Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2Client Is Here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the Zombies Ate my Pizza! I want to play!

Comment

Was working well till about last week, almost every game had to be rebooted about 5 to 6 times before it loaded properly. As of yesterday the game won't even login into R2.
      I uninstalled it 4 times and reinstalled and the same thing keeps happening. Goes to the login prompt and then nothing.

Comment

Instead of wasting time and money on a stupid client, may i suggest that r2 start looking after its players by updating and supporting the platforms it has, customer service is awful, GM's and Mentors always try there best, but experience tells me that its the higher chain of people that dont seem to care about its players and then of course the GM's and mentors suffer as a result
        we need a Developer or someone from head office to speak to us and give us some indication where our money is being spent, i have been a LS player for 2 and a half years and we have had no update for over a year
        no support or tickets get answered, bugs from over a year a go still not fixed. come on guys sort it out or at least give the games that you dont want to another company that will provide a better service to its players.

Comment

Comment

Aww, client updated and it no longer supports multi-client.
            If you got questions about/for me, Private Message me directly and i will respond to you As Soon As Possible.

Comment

My client has an update, download the update and it never installs properly. Restarted client, even restarted computer
              Frozenshade
              R2Games
              S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

You now get logged off the next time you open any game in Internet Explorer after using r2client, this is a bad issue, please fix it to the previous state.

Comment

i want my gems back r2 just tell me why you stole all my gems from my acc
                  Sonicx

Comment

Sorry to say, but this new mini client is a piece of ****.

Comment

after IE upgrade R2 Client not working anymore
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	R2client.png
Views:	1
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	1722797

Comment

Client

R2 can you do client for mac os?

Comment

Bring back old client ..new one is nothing but browser. Beter to sign in in oficial page then play in this client..less lag...sorry but dont like it

Comment

eventos

ola, como faço esses eventos qe estao mostrando:frio:

Comment

I got this problem , I already did unistall and re install , mode compatibility all ways no works :/ someone can help me plz and each time I opened like Crystal saga page , it closes itself Click image for larger version

Name:	problem.png
Views:	1
Size:	203.8 KB
ID:	1722855 Windows 10 - 64 bits education
                              Last edited by IzzySpark; 01-01-2016, 09:27 AM.
                              League of Angels

IGN: XxMonwamxX
                              Server: [S21] Pandaemonium
                              Character Class: Mage (Sorcerer)
                              Guild: Dark Shadows
                              Level : 98
                              BR: 23m

Comment

same issue here. client crashes when starting game. error says "r2game client has stopped working." Im using windows 10 64 bit with no antivirus active.

Comment

Working...
                                X