Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smogster
    replied
    there seems to be a lot of differing opinions over whether or not the newest mini client works
    I have enough problems with lag and being thrown out of the game at times that I don't need a new problem with the game.
    Someone please reply as to whether this is a good program or not.
    I am finding the mini (older one) does not like windows 10 that much.

Leave a comment:

• R21916400
    replied
    Hello, I just want to ask a favor to make mobile payment available in our country(Philippines) please.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot_20160110055811.png
Views:	2
Size:	469.6 KB
ID:	1722996

I experienced problems like every willing login r2client , whereas adobeflashplayer already that most new but still can not, please solution

Leave a comment:

• cristikoszta
    replied
    i uninstalled that windows update and it works ... thank you

Leave a comment:

• R2119240629
    replied
    how can we do after lvl 34 ?

Leave a comment:

• °Shuya°
    replied
    i wish it will works what u guys always posting..in here.have newest version of all things using win 10 but still not working for me if i start stromthrone,other games insta crash...and this stuff for delet i dont even have( i found out if i install newest windows update that closes flash player vulnerabilities for microsoft edge R2 Client starts crashing in startup prosidure i testet this by removing update after client started crashing suddenly it worked again plz report this to higher ups to make a fix a reallety) i mean that

Leave a comment:

• Silverdog2
    replied
    i reall wish you guys would read all posts before asking a question when a possible temorarely fix has been posted if you want post with pictures plz go to page 7 where post is

Originally posted by Silverdog2 View Post
    hi

i found out if i install newest windows update that closes flash player vulnerabilities for microsoft edge R2 Client starts crashing in startup prosidure i testet this by removing update after client started crashing suddenly it worked again plz report this to higher ups to make a fix a reallety

To fix the issue go to

controlpanel > programs > Program and features > installed updates

[ATTACH=CONFIG]156850[/ATTACH]

Find the newest update called (KB3132372)
    and uninstall it
    r2 client now works again

I have in my guild had some members getting black screen using client in windows 7.

fix for this is easy as client seems to be an ie client that uses less resources just open your internet explorer browser and go to
    https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and download and install this has worked for my members with this problem

Leave a comment:

• cthulhubryan
    replied
    Seems to be a steaming pile of ****. As soon as it loads Windows reports it as not responding. Windows 10

Leave a comment:

• Oussamabpy85
    replied
    i like the r2 clients

Leave a comment:

• °Shuya°
    replied
    when i try onother game client full crashing...and all other stuff is uptoodate

Leave a comment:

• °Shuya°
    replied
    when i try onother game client full crashing

Leave a comment:

• asadsiddiqui
    replied
    what we has to do when game stop at 50% on 7 roads

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_AfterTwelve
    replied
    Originally posted by °Shuya° View Post
    no errors only a grey screen
    Try updating your Internet Explorer and its flash . is your client not working on other games aswell? or just STH

Leave a comment:

• °Shuya°
    replied
    no errors only a grey screen

Leave a comment:

• ♦D3ATH5H0T♦
    replied
    Thanks now client working again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X