Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chungegogo View Post
    Cool~ good soft
    lol how can it is a good software... it just a wrapper for internet explorer, and it was buggy as hell.
    Ask R2 to build one based on Gecko/firefox or chrome.

Comment

Hi, maybe someone in here can give a helping hand, i started using laptop with windows 8.1 and since that day the R2 client do not load any game for me, page turns out to be grey and nothing more, from support i got automated reply like clear your cache etc etc (on brand new laptop). So maybe here someone have any suggestions how to make it work? Thanks in advance
      "It takes a lot of things to prove you are smart, but only one thing to prove you are ignorant." - Don Herold

Comment

Interesting, how pushing new games and Winterforst in left hanging...let us know is lvl 100 the end of the game or not!!!! That's all I want to know, I will keep letting new ppl that join not to spend gems, is a waste

!!!!!

Comment

Is there a way to get R2 client to download onto a mac using OSX? If not, could you look into creating a download that will work with macs?

Comment

BUENAS COMO ESTAN NO PUEDO DESCARGAR LA VERSION 1.0.6 R2Games me podrÃ*an ayudar lo necesito dice esto Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	1725113

Comment

Originally posted by emmanuelrh00 View Post
              BUENAS COMO ESTAN NO PUEDO DESCARGAR LA VERSION 1.0.6 R2Games me podrÃ*an ayudar lo necesito dice esto
              Open Internet Explorer (the browser), select Tools - Delete Browsing History
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IEdbh.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	1725115

Put a check in everything except the last box, and click Delete.

Name:	IEdelete.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	1725114

And then click on the R2Client icon again, and it should grab the update.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

this thing wont even connect to the thundercall server, it hangs at 99%.....

Comment

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	1725175 how fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by Nirlem View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]163162[/ATTACH] how fix this?
                    Have you tried this solution posted at the bottom of this post yet?
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1486565
                    As of Nov 1st 2016, I'm retired from Moderator task due to Real-Life Job. Any issues or questions, please contact one of the others Moderator or Head Moderator MemoryLane.

Report exploits through Ticket System.

Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the app support link.

R2 staff will never ask you for your account email/username and password.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragon-imp View Post
                      Have you tried this solution posted at the bottom of this post yet?
                      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1486565
                      dragoni was try all what was posted but still nothing

Comment

• Which game is that, Nirlem?
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          Which game is that, Nirlem?
                          MonkeyKingOnline

Comment

• Sudden Stop on R2 Client

Hey R2Mentor J,
                            Here is my screen shots below

Name:	A.jpg
Size:	391.1 KB
ID:	1725208

Name:	B.jpg
Size:	502.7 KB
ID:	1725209

Name:	C.jpg
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	1725210
                            It will occur during the final boss at MD and sometimes during AFK/Quests

Comment

• Originally posted by R2102753113 View Post
                              Hey R2Mentor J,
                              Here is my screen shots below
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]163250[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]163251[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]163252[/ATTACH]
                              It will occur during the final boss at MD and sometimes during AFK/Quests
                              This happens once there are too many user inputs during that task session.
                              IE-core browser(R2client for example) intends to crash, while Chromium based browser (chrome,Comodo dragon, 360browser) have insane high ping after short while and firefox-core browsers have slight delay in user-input.
                              But firefox-core browsers can afk whole day without much of an issue.

And at current state, there is no way to fix that flash-player crash in my opinion. It will require whole new R2client based on other browser type.
                              Last edited by Dragon-imp; 06-14-2016, 02:42 PM.
                              As of Nov 1st 2016, I'm retired from Moderator task due to Real-Life Job. Any issues or questions, please contact one of the others Moderator or Head Moderator MemoryLane.

Report exploits through Ticket System.

Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the app support link.

R2 staff will never ask you for your account email/username and password.

Comment

• Will it ever have the ability to log in alt accounts at the same time?

Comment

Working...
                                X