Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2Client Is Here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to be a steaming pile of ****. As soon as it loads Windows reports it as not responding. Windows 10

Comment

i reall wish you guys would read all posts before asking a question when a possible temorarely fix has been posted if you want post with pictures plz go to page 7 where post is

Originally posted by Silverdog2 View Post
      hi

i found out if i install newest windows update that closes flash player vulnerabilities for microsoft edge R2 Client starts crashing in startup prosidure i testet this by removing update after client started crashing suddenly it worked again plz report this to higher ups to make a fix a reallety

To fix the issue go to

controlpanel > programs > Program and features > installed updates

[ATTACH=CONFIG]156850[/ATTACH]

Find the newest update called (KB3132372)
      and uninstall it
      r2 client now works again

I have in my guild had some members getting black screen using client in windows 7.

fix for this is easy as client seems to be an ie client that uses less resources just open your internet explorer browser and go to
      https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and download and install this has worked for my members with this problem

Comment

i wish it will works what u guys always posting..in here.have newest version of all things using win 10 but still not working for me if i start stromthrone,other games insta crash...and this stuff for delet i dont even have( i found out if i install newest windows update that closes flash player vulnerabilities for microsoft edge R2 Client starts crashing in startup prosidure i testet this by removing update after client started crashing suddenly it worked again plz report this to higher ups to make a fix a reallety) i mean that

Comment

how can we do after lvl 34 ?

Comment

i uninstalled that windows update and it works ... thank you

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot_20160110055811.png
Views:	2
Size:	469.6 KB
ID:	1722996

I experienced problems like every willing login r2client , whereas adobeflashplayer already that most new but still can not, please solution

Comment

Hello, I just want to ask a favor to make mobile payment available in our country(Philippines) please.

Comment

there seems to be a lot of differing opinions over whether or not the newest mini client works
                  I have enough problems with lag and being thrown out of the game at times that I don't need a new problem with the game.
                  Someone please reply as to whether this is a good program or not.
                  I am finding the mini (older one) does not like windows 10 that much.

Comment

Originally posted by everknown View Post
                    Aww, client updated and it no longer supports multi-client.
                    WE NEED Multi-client .. wdf

Comment

are this things ever gonna come on MAC OS? not a window user, I like doors... & apples

Class Mage
                      BR unlimited
                      G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

Kabam [S25] US West Name: DragonWitch
                        Well after playing this game for 3 years, I think the new update has some good items. I do like the looks of the New Cloud City, Wilds and Farm. These are the opinions of others on our server and myself. But the cost is getting so high; this game is getting to where it is not worth spending more money and not gaining, unless you spend thousands, on this game which not all the players can do. There are cashers (55 %) and there are those that can spend (45%) (These percentage amounts were given by Wartune Admin in spending post and discussion), but not in large amounts. If some costs were less expensive then all could spend and the game would, in all reality, would make more money and have a better enjoyment from the players, playing Wartunes.
                        The new way that battle rating is worked out is still up in the air. The players seem to either like or are unsure, due to the constant change each day in BR. This is done by running of a dimension, which changes each day. This will increase battle rating for that day but it is lost at change over. Archaeology is a nice change, running around in the wilds digging up items, some of which are useless, some are good. But a lot have mentioned that the amounts it will take to get anything achieved in the house is too long. However they title’s for Archaeology are nice, for the effort put into digging.
                        I like the new farms with the auto - it is great. But kind of funny is having a fire on a wooden floor for the camp fires inside a house. The icons for farm navigation are nice and work well. Players have mentioned that they like the smaller wilds. It will make things faster to do wilds and take less time. Robbing from other players is better, lol. Why take more gold from players, it is difficult to come by now, with everything costing so much gold? I think taking from world boss was a bad idea, and the bosses are way to low for the Br in the games now, 3 or 4 hits and he’s dead with the BR of the World Boss set as it is.
                        The amethyst mines give less than before, which I think is bad. I received 200 instead of 300 amethysts. What was the since of taking amethyst away from players? However, I do like the changes in the city where the mines and Lab and Magic Inn are located. This does make it easier to navigate.
                        This new knighthood system is ridiculous. It would be a good idea if the tattoo requirements were not so outrageous. The cost for Tattoos is crazy. The advancement path is too high and will be like other parts of this game where people just stop doing that area. The people I have talked with and what they say are, “People who can’t spend a lot will never be able to be completed or take so long they will loose interest in this area.” It is impossible for non-cashers or light cashers to accomplish. This will take 5 too 6 months, which is crazy to waist money on this for something that will take so long too achieve. By the time six months are up, you will be so far behind that it will not be worth the time and effort or money to spend in this area.
                        Well this is my opinion and those that I have talked with.

Comment

Originally posted by R237584386 View Post
                          Kabam [S25] US West Name: DragonWitch
                          Well after playing this game for 3 years, I think the new update has some good items. I do like the looks of the New Cloud City, Wilds and Farm. These are the opinions of others on our server and myself. But the cost is getting so high; this game is getting to where it is not worth spending more money and not gaining, unless you spend thousands, on this game which not all the players can do. There are cashers (55 %) and there are those that can spend (45%) (These percentage amounts were given by Wartune Admin in spending post and discussion), but not in large amounts. If some costs were less expensive then all could spend and the game would, in all reality, would make more money and have a better enjoyment from the players, playing Wartunes.
                          The new way that battle rating is worked out is still up in the air. The players seem to either like or are unsure, due to the constant change each day in BR. This is done by running of a dimension, which changes each day. This will increase battle rating for that day but it is lost at change over. Archaeology is a nice change, running around in the wilds digging up items, some of which are useless, some are good. But a lot have mentioned that the amounts it will take to get anything achieved in the house is too long. However they title’s for Archaeology are nice, for the effort put into digging.
                          I like the new farms with the auto - it is great. But kind of funny is having a fire on a wooden floor for the camp fires inside a house. The icons for farm navigation are nice and work well. Players have mentioned that they like the smaller wilds. It will make things faster to do wilds and take less time. Robbing from other players is better, lol. Why take more gold from players, it is difficult to come by now, with everything costing so much gold? I think taking from world boss was a bad idea, and the bosses are way to low for the Br in the games now, 3 or 4 hits and he’s dead with the BR of the World Boss set as it is.
                          The amethyst mines give less than before, which I think is bad. I received 200 instead of 300 amethysts. What was the since of taking amethyst away from players? However, I do like the changes in the city where the mines and Lab and Magic Inn are located. This does make it easier to navigate.
                          This new knighthood system is ridiculous. It would be a good idea if the tattoo requirements were not so outrageous. The cost for Tattoos is crazy. The advancement path is too high and will be like other parts of this game where people just stop doing that area. The people I have talked with and what they say are, “People who can’t spend a lot will never be able to be completed or take so long they will loose interest in this area.” It is impossible for non-cashers or light cashers to accomplish. This will take 5 too 6 months, which is crazy to waist money on this for something that will take so long too achieve. By the time six months are up, you will be so far behind that it will not be worth the time and effort or money to spend in this area.
                          Well this is my opinion and those that I have talked with.
                          You may want to post this in the Wartune Forums
                          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                          Browser Game Support

Comment

[removed]
                            please moderators do not take the power of the players who entered the bug on behalf of please players take not because we are very happy with our acc
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-04-2016, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Is the client down right now? it was working fine yesterday. Can't even open, or download today.

Comment

Cool~ good soft

Comment

Working...
                                X