Name:	r2games epic failed.png
Views:	1
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	1719990

Leave a comment:

• ViktoriaM
    replied
    Like Manuel in Fawlty Towers says: "I know nothing."

But I've had viruses two times before, and both times it wrecked my computer. I'm just very careful not to let that happen again, because of all the trouble it causes. My current computer had windows pre-installed so I can't even wipe the HD clean and start over with this one, I have no disc. If it doesn't pass that scanner as clean, I'm not installing.

Update:
    Scanned the URL directly right now and it still detects something. This is not the same set of scanners as with uploaded files: Scan Report
    Last edited by ViktoriaM; 12-02-2015, 05:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dragon-imp
    replied
    Originally posted by ViktoriaM View Post
    Scanned the file for viruses after downloading and it seems to have found a malware: Scan Report
    I'll notify the higher ups about this, but do you really believe it contains malware? 1/55 virus scanners detection?

I have scanned the one i downloaded when just released: VirusTotal

Leave a comment:

• ViktoriaM
    replied
    Scanned the file for viruses after downloading and it seems to have found a malware: Scan Report

Leave a comment:

• Pyranthos
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    As I understand things, the R2client is a cut down IE browser. Does your machine have IE installed? If not: please try installing it and downloading Flash from within your new IE installation. If yes: please check that your IE flash is up to date.
    yes, has IE installed, and flash player settings are up to date, but now the game wont load through IE OR the r2client.. Grrr... same issue, flash player... :\ The more i try to fix, the more that gets jacked up.. getting too annoyed to give a **** anymore, will just stick with mini client

Leave a comment:

• [zerox]NN3
    replied
    I hope that we get gifts after finding so many errors in the app .....or we deceived?:confuso:

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    Originally posted by Pyranthos View Post
    if only it were that simple.

i have flash player, fully updated. I also clicked the link to install it again.. it works fine on all browsers, and mini client, just not on the r2client, and installing again does nothing to solve the problem
    As I understand things, the R2client is a cut down IE browser. Does your machine have IE installed? If not: please try installing it and downloading Flash from within your new IE installation. If yes: please check that your IE flash is up to date.

Leave a comment:

• Pyranthos
    replied
    Originally posted by Dragon-imp View Post
    Please provide a screenshot of the Adobe flash player that you have installed in your Programs and Feature list with the version number of the flash players.
    aight, 4th time tryin to post this dam screenshot, dunno what the issue is NOW, heh.. Click image for larger version

Name:	adobe.JPG
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	1719979

Leave a comment:

• Dragon-imp
    replied

i have flash player, fully updated. I also clicked the link to install it again.. it works fine on all browsers, and mini client, just not on the r2client, and installing again does nothing to solve the problem
    Please provide a screenshot of the Adobe flash player that you have installed in your Programs and Feature list with the version number of the flash players.

Leave a comment:

• Pyranthos
    replied
    Originally posted by Dragon-imp View Post
    Download and install Flash player from www.adobe.com

Leave a comment:

• Dragon-imp
    replied
    so how do i get it to work with flash player on win 7? Everything I've read about fixing this seems to mention a server manager, but those all talk about win 8, not 7..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]154737[/ATTACH]
    Download and install Flash player from www.adobe.com

Leave a comment:

• Pyranthos
    replied
    so how do i get it to work with flash player on win 7? Everything I've read about fixing this seems to mention a server manager, but those all talk about win 8, not 7..

Click image for larger version

Name:	grr flash issue again.JPG
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	1719977

Leave a comment:

• Dragon-imp
    replied
    Feedback

Pro's:
    - Less CPU usage
    - Lag free in my opinion
    - Looks very neat

Cons:
    - Client is same as Web browser, using frame to load the flash player/swf game in. When visiting Account page and right click, i can see it uses IE.
    - Flash player(latest update NP & PP version installed) crash upon moving between maps and have lots of user input keystrokes.
    - The zoom-in/out feature is not available, although with Ctrl+Scroll down/up you can change the font size of the client, but not the Frame inside for the game.
    - Having multiple client minimized to tray will crash the first minimized to tray client.
    - The bar on top where the profile avatar icon is located at is too big in height, even bigger than FireFox with Address bar only.
    - The client seems to have some Input queue which is very annoying when you spam keys and stop typing, it will still try to execute all those input.
    - The memory that R2client uses is slightly higher than browsers.
    - The Top right corner window buttons( Minimize, Maximized, Close buttons) are barely visible and they are pretty small.
    - When client lost focus and you click the client for focus, you still don't have focus on the game.
    - Re-map keybinding: Alt keybinding is a fixed value, cannot change it.
    - The mute sidebar button is on top of the game when the Server info bar is collapsed.
    - When pressing ESC after you focus on the R2client, but not the game, it will exit/minimize (to tray) the client depending on the setting. If users want to use ESC, they must first Click somewhere within the Game frame first before they type anything.
    - F11 for full screen is different from the meaning "Full screen". F11 in R2client just maximize/restore the client size. It won't make the game frame go full screen.

Missing features:
    - There is no Forum feature or ways to access forum within client.
    - There is no Store in the client itself. Upon opening the store button, it will open your default browser and open the store. Any existing R2games session on browser will be replaced with the logged in client session.
    - There is no log out function.
    Last edited by Dragon-imp; 12-02-2015, 11:50 AM. Reason: Fixing some words for better understanding

Leave a comment:

• R25299359
    replied
    Cant install r2client

Installed it first time and when trying to start it gave me an error. Uninstalled it and now trying to install it again it stops at 22%.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X