R2Games Christmas!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2Games Christmas!

R2Games wishes all of its players a happy holiday season!

Click image for larger version

Name:	02.gif
Views:	1
Size:	243.3 KB
ID:	1779179

For this holiday season, we're holding a few jolly platform events starting from December 22nd and ending on December 27th. Check out the event page here.

Event 1
    We've got a special Christmas tree, but wait.... what's that?!?! When you shake the Christmas tree, hidden presents fall out!! There are special packages for each day, and inside each package you can win game codes worth 80 dollars or sweeeet items like a R2 calendar or hat!

You can participate twice a day and each day features a new theme of Christmas presents:
    Day 1 - Stocking Pack
    Day 2 - Candy Cane Pack
    Day 3 - Reindeer Pack
    Day 4 - Elf Pack
    Day 5 - Snowman Pack
    Day 6 - Angel Pack

Event 2
    Catch Santa at specific times of the day: 10:00 - 10:30 AM (EDT) and EDT 3:00 - 3:30 PM (EDT). Santa will show up on 3 different pages on the R2Games website. If you spot Santa, he'll give you a special "Santa's Jolly Pack" so you don't tell other players you saw him (Santa doesn't like to be seen)! Inside this package you can find a gift code or other great gifts like a R2 mouse pad, USB stick, or necklace!

*Please note for Event 2, only the following games will have codes given out: Wartune, League of Angels, Nova Genesis, Dragon Pals, Stormthrone, Mythborne, and Monkey King Online*

Event 3
    Have you tried out our GREAT mobile games? Level up without wasting time in EZ PZ RPG, command your ship in Pirate Empire, or assemble a legendary team of heroes into strategic battles in Shards of Magic! Download any of these games during this event and receive a "Pwner Power Pack" just for trying it out! Get a head start for these 6 days only!
    *Please note Shards of Magic gift packs are for the Chinese version only*

Click image for larger version

Name:	??-400x300.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.7 KB
ID:	1779180

R2Games wishes all of its players a VERY merry holiday season. Stay safe gamers and we'll see you next year!

hi i would like to ask why winterfrost is not included in this event?

Comment

inavalido Code Help

invalido :1273C08F-7E65-4F83-863E-8344F79FCD79

Comment

Day 1st Error Event Code what should be do ?

Comment

I need help with the Christmas event code to redeem not let me please

Comment

Event 1 and 2 - EZPZ not included, yet is selectable as an option for a code?

In addition, I have the pwner pack for EZPZ, and the code is invalid.

Please advise

Comment

after pasting code,

Try to take a way the last letter, and write it your self,

That worked for me, also got invaled code, i copy, paste the code.
              ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
              Server: S444 Silent Arena
              Char: Knight
              Lvl: 80
              Br: 6m and crowing.
              Main Sylph: Arise
              Guard: Oracle

Comment

Thanks for this.

Unfortunatly, I have been manually writing the code (ie, looking at it on my pc screen, then typing it into my phone) and then double, even triple checking it is correct

Comment

Shiva i tryed it but nothing is happening still gives me Error on the code doesn't matter what i will gonna do lol

Comment

Re: which games are included in the event. The christmas page states
                    "4. Participating R2 titles: Wartune, League of Angels, Nova Genesis, Stormthrone, Mythborne, Dragon Pals, Monkey King Online, EZ PZ, Pirate Empire, é*”力时代."

EZPZ is on this list. As is Pirate Empire and one I can't read (no offense meant)

Can you confirm that EZPZ (the one i care about ) and the others are included, and if not, update the Christmas Page accordingly. In addition, if they are not included, please remove the option to select a code for these games when opening a present.

Comment

I think forgot about winterfrost legacy x-mass event. anyways thank for this!

Comment

What am I missing? I bet it is simple but where do I enter the codes? I have one for Wartune and one for EZPZ. Thanks for any help in advance.

Comment

why no winterfrost lagecy for this event

Comment

why i cant use more codes for MythBorne?

Comment

my League of Angels Stocking Pack CODE dose not work cant redeem it get error code

S235 amber heath

Comment

Working...
                              X