Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update: Xsolla failed recharges (already fixed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update: Xsolla failed recharges (already fixed)

Greetings players,

Recently all Xsolla purchases have been failing for reasons currently unknown. We're working with our IT department, management, and Xsolla directly to find the cause and fix it. Any updates or news will be posted below.

We apologize for the inconveniences caused and hope to have Xsolla recharges working properly. In the meantime, we encourage players to attempt purchases through other payment options.

IS Xsolla and MOL point recharge the same?

Comment

According to most reports, MOL goes through Xsolla then arrive at R2. Most MOL users had this issue. But from what i heard, it's been fixed now.
      As of Nov 1st 2016, I'm retired from Moderator task due to Real-Life Job. Any issues or questions, please contact one of the others Moderator or Head Moderator MemoryLane.

Report exploits through Ticket System.

Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the app support link.

R2 staff will never ask you for your account email/username and password.

Comment

Has the issue with xsolla recharges been fixed yet, or should i wait till an official R2 annoucement is made before attempting to recharge?

Have seen a few reports from players still experiencing this situation and having to submit tickets. Don't want to go through all the red tape just to get some gems.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon-imp View Post
          According to most reports, MOL goes through Xsolla then arrive at R2. Most MOL users had this issue. But from what i heard, it's been fixed now.

Are u 100% sure its has been fixed i dont wanna reload again and get stuck for few hrs to receive my reload

Comment

We are sorry for the recharge problems and payment system has been fixed already.

Comment

Working...
            X