Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Season - Customer & Developer Support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Holiday Season - Customer & Developer Support

    Chinese New Year is upon us! This means a time with family, friends, and people you love. This year, the holiday dates will range from January 27th to February 4th. All of our developers will be unavailable from the 27th to the 4th, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.

    Should you require our assistance, we ask you remain patient and understand that many things come to a stand-still during this holiday. We are working with the developers to prepare for the holiday with bug fixes and last minute quality assurance. If you have any questions or need some advice, we invite you to post on our forums where our knowledgeable Moderators and helpful players can answer or direct you properly. If you find a game issue and wish to report it, please open a ticket and provide us any information you can. We will be addressing any backed-up inquiries after the 4th and will respond with more detail when it becomes available.

    We send our best wishes to our players and thank you in advance for your patience and continued support.

  • #2
    i have 1 questions blade hunter it.s open again..?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by R238983353 View Post
      i have 1 questions blade hunter it.s open again..?
      R2 no longer hosts Blade Hunter, though other companies might. We do not have information about games other companies host.
      Rules of the Forum are found here.

      R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

      For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

      Comment


      • #4
        ok thanks

        Comment


        • #5
          NovaGenesis
          No Daily Events

          For 15 Straight Days I'm not seeing the daily events (ruby's/Mount/wings/deamon/labyrinth/party arena/arena) on [S105] .
          Please fix the issue I would much appreciate it. The administration and moderators of the forum where are you looking?
          the required compensation for losses and for play problem.
          Last edited by Андрей Ка; 02-05-2017, 03:50 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Holiday Season when to end? when you start to work?
            Where is the compensation for two weeks of inconvenience?
            how can I get the bonus items for the replenishment of purchased diamonds.
            Technical support is not responding at all.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Андрей Ка View Post
              Holiday Season when to end? when you start to work?
              Where is the compensation for two weeks of inconvenience?
              how can I get the bonus items for the replenishment of purchased diamonds.
              Technical support is not responding at all.
              You need to visit your game's forum section.
              Rules of the Forum are found here.

              R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
              Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

              For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Андрей Ка View Post
                NovaGenesis
                No Daily Events

                For 15 Straight Days I'm not seeing the daily events (ruby's/Mount/wings/deamon/labyrinth/party arena/arena) on [S105] .
                Please fix the issue I would much appreciate it. The administration and moderators of the forum where are you looking?
                the required compensation for losses and for play problem.
                Oh well, nevermind, guess someone changed their mind about Nova Genesis closing in March.
                Last edited by Stormaggedon; 02-08-2017, 05:23 AM.
                This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Oh well, nevermind, guess someone changed their mind about Nova Genesis closing in March.
                  that is, the project will close in March?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i hope not i pa good money to keep the game alive so please keep it open nova genesis

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Андрей Ка View Post
                      that is, the project will close in March?
                      You complane to much, it will not be closing at all because the event been back since 5th of feb.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X