• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please make me moderator

i,m always active ..

Comment

Good afternoon,

I would like to apply for a place as Crystal Saga forum Moderator.

I do have experience as Moderator on a different game (Which is not related to R2 but I could bring you in contact with my superiors and players if you wish to). The server I had a position as Admin (Started as helper aka Trial-Moderator and worked my way up) has basicly died to host issues, files got corrupted and players quit because of the crashes.

So, I would like to continu my hobby (helping people) somewhere else. I have been playing on R2 for a while now but I have not been very active on the forums.

I am 18 years old, male and speak Dutch, English and can make my way in German. My timezone is UTC+1. My country of orgin is The Netherlands. Assuming you mean discord or skype with the chat program mentioned above, I have both. I am able to check the forum +/- 6 hours a day as minimum base.

I would like to thank you in advance for reading this.

Yours sincerely,

M

Last edited by drolly; 11-06-2017, 10:17 AM. Reason: Erasing some unrequired info.

Comment

Hi! Good night, I live in Switzerland. My name is Paulo Augusto I would like to be part of moderation. I was in the moderation of the gamesow platform as supermoderator nick SrAnjo. we communicate with the gamemaster through the QQ chat. I do not speak much English, but I know how to communicate. I speak fluent Spanish, Portuguese and French and English. I would like to have a chance for my schedule to be available and 8 hours a day. thank you por sua atencao.
        22:02
        Terça-feira, 7 de novembro de 2017
        O fuso horário de Genebra: UTC+01:00

Comment

Working...
        X