Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Forum Moderator Application Thread V3.0

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! i am applying to be a mod for Crystal Saga (1 and 2) and LoA, i am fluent in english, 18 years of age and completely capable of being a decent human being and genuinely doing all i can to help my fellow gamer
    Axinemesis
    Lvl100:230
    Savior Knight
    Vip 6

Comment

Hello all, i would like to apply for a place wartune forum moderator.
      I am fluent in english, I have enough experince about this and i were mentor on wartune. I am active person already but with moderator positon i would be much more active than this.
      I also know programming such as qq chat, discord and etc.

Comment

Hello, i am 18 yrs old and i want to be mod for crystal saga 2 and im fluent in english
        Last edited by azariah0930; 06-28-2018, 05:42 AM.
        IGN:EvilHeart
        Server:S65
        Might:837019
        Level:68
        SPR:311

Comment

good question : do we get paid o.O

Comment

Originally posted by mihonaco View Post
            good question : do we get paid o.O
            It is a volunteer position.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

alguém sabe porque não ta dando pra fazer recarga via celular

Comment

I would like to apply as forum moderator for mobile games =)

Comment

Forum moderator needs to be someone who can play the games as well, so they can be most knowledgeable about the forum questions and concerns. I have seen many moderators who have not got a clue how the game was played they were moderating for so when you tried to converse with them or convey your problem they had no clue what was going on. Also, moderators in game would be a nice touch in some games , things tend to get out of hand in some places and if you look on some servers you can see things that are out of place like characters who have only been around for 4-5 months who are more powerful than players who have been there for years. Somethings are just not cared about anymore and its frustrating to the ones who still love the games and wish to still play and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    We are looking for active members of the forum who wish to volunteer their time to help their fellow players. We'll go through the posting history of those who apply here to see if we think they'll make a suitable candidate.

Things we will be looking for are:
                    • A history of being active on the forums.
                    • A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts.
                    • Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding.
                    • Be 18 years of age or older.

A few things to know before applying:
                    • Must be able to download and use a chat program.
                    • Must be available to check the forum on a daily basis.
                    • Must be fluent in English.

If you are interested, please respond below and include the game you play along with the time zone you live in. If you wish to remain completely anonymous, you may pm me instead. Thank you!

Note: Activity is key. Applicants who have 1 post or are not regularly active within their game's forum will not be considered.
                    ok sign up with santa???? where the f is that.I am done

Comment

Originally posted by DarkToo View Post

ok sign up with santa???? where the f is that.I am done
                      I'm not sure what santa you are referring to. There certainly isn't one in this thread. Please locate the game subforum you are referring to and ask your question there. Thanks.

Originally posted by aseddadaSEC View Post
                      Forum moderator needs to be someone who can play the games as well, so they can be most knowledgeable about the forum questions and concerns. I have seen many moderators who have not got a clue how the game was played they were moderating for so when you tried to converse with them or convey your problem they had no clue what was going on. Also, moderators in game would be a nice touch in some games , things tend to get out of hand in some places and if you look on some servers you can see things that are out of place like characters who have only been around for 4-5 months who are more powerful than players who have been there for years. Somethings are just not cared about anymore and its frustrating to the ones who still love the games and wish to still play and have fun.
                      The goal is to have moderators who play the game they moderate, and for the most part, all of us play the main game we moderate, but we can't possibly know everything, and as you can see by this thread, there isn't a whole lot of interest from people who are forum active. Moderators have nothing to do with ingame behavior issues, and those need to be directed to R2 via ticket to be handled. If you need further assistance, please locate your game's subforum and post a new thread there.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I'm interested in becoming a moderator.... I currently play Crystal Saga and know the rules and regulations very well. Though Admittedly I have dropped off for a while due to personal reasons that I'd rather not discuss. I am back and willing to help out where needed and can comply with all of the requirements if accepted! I am located in EST (GMT -5).
                        Last edited by Beepuddylan; 12-21-2018, 03:31 AM. Reason: Added missing information (will update if anything else is missing)
                        Game:Crystal Saga
                        Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                        IGN:S58-AquaShock
                        Level: 198-Eidolon
                        Class: Knight
                        Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                        -Albert Einstein

Comment

Get organized in the game! Both in the game and in the group on fb complete chaos, aggression, bugs. Wonderful game, great mechanics Or give the rights of a moderator, even chat to calm down a little. 3 years was GM of the game AION and moderat of one of the servers and the class section on the forum. I wrote a lot of guides and video materials for beginners.
                          4game Innova group
                          About myself
                          Damir
                          28 years
                          Adequate, stress resistant,

Heroes Evolved Mobile

Comment

Hello,
                            I'd like to apply for Realm of Guardians.
                            My time zone is +6.00GMT
                            I am not active in this website/forum because, just recently I used to work with another game company, I was with that company for long time but left there because of personal reason.
                            But I assured you, that I have enough experience with ROG from the beginning, and I like to clarify with proper proof. However, I cannot disclose my information here, so I like to PM you. I hope you give your permission.
                            Thank you.

Comment

Hello,
                              I'd like to apply for Realm of Guardians.
                              My time zone is +6.00GMT
                              I am not active in this website/forum because, just recently I used to work with another game company, I was with that company for long time but left there because of personal reason.
                              But I assured you, that I have enough experience with ROG from the beginning, and I like to clarify with proper proof. However, I cannot disclose my information here, so I like to PM you. I hope you give your permission.
                              Thank you.

(P.S. My previous reply was somehow deleted.)

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                                We are looking for active members of the forum who wish to volunteer their time to help their fellow players. We'll go through the posting history of those who apply here to see if we think they'll make a suitable candidate.

Things we will be looking for are:
                                • A history of being active on the forums.
                                • A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts.
                                • Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding.
                                • Be 18 years of age or older.

A few things to know before applying:
                                • Must be able to download and use a chat program.
                                • Must be available to check the forum on a daily basis.
                                • Must be fluent in English.

If you are interested, please respond below and include the game you play along with the time zone you live in. If you wish to remain completely anonymous, you may pm me instead. Thank you!

Note: Activity is key. Applicants who have 1 post or are not regularly active within their game's forum will not be considered.
                                Good evening, want to me to volunteer to be moderator, have experience in this area, already was moderator, translator and gm, expect that it can attend the requirements of you and can join me the squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X