Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the R2Games 7 Year Anniversary celebration blowout!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the R2Games 7 Year Anniversary celebration blowout!

Event Time: June 22nd 00:00-June 24th 24:00(EST)

To mark this impressive milestone, R2 has put together quite a special series of events. Join fun events to win fantastic prizes, a thank you for being our loyal fan. Here’s a little taster of what’s to come, starting on June 22th

Spin-To-Win
    Spin the wheel of fortune to land yourself some sweet packs. Unlock more spins by completing various tasks, or check back the following day to try again!

Stage Dive
    Participate in this fun little mini-game for your chance at scoring the big one! Can you overcome this reflex challenge?

Lucky Draw
    This one is a bit of a secret… but suffice to say, all the coolest and biggest prizes are in here! So join us for our special anniversary, celebrate with games, free packs, and R2!

See you there!

http://www.r2games.com/link.php?id=1005521
    Last edited by R2_Coconut; 06-22-2017, 06:41 AM.

Isso é furada não ganhei nada seus puto
    Last edited by helloweentm; 06-22-2017, 10:03 AM.

Comment

somethin is wrong, the cs2 code isn't working

Comment

Event code exceeded valid attempt... what the hell is this?!

Comment

the cs2 code isn't working

Comment

I got 2 codes for Wartune, they dont work. I'm playing Wartune on Armorgames.

Comment

i rapidly clicked on jump on event 2 and got bumpkis twice!

I tried Jump again for dragon pals USA East and again got to the peak and was ripped off!
              Last edited by Maelael; 06-24-2017, 03:45 PM.

Comment

The codes don't seem to be working, I have two codes for cs2 and neither works. :/

Comment

I tried the jump event, it's all bugged out. Also my luck is terrible keep getting told "try again"
                  ♪ ♫ ♬
                  Plug it in and turn me on
                  uo ǝɯ uɹnʇ puɐ uı ʇı ƃnld

♪ ♫ ♬
                  Whisper
                  Hunter
                  S5 Regents Return
                  Level 57
                  Rebelz
                  51678+

Comment

Originally posted by Crisaitha View Post
                    I tried the jump event, it's all bugged out. Also my luck is terrible keep getting told "try again"
                    It's true. I reached the peak 4 times already but I didn't get any rewards for the last 3.
                    "You can't stop the future. You can't rewind the past. The only way to learn the secret... is to press ."

Comment

Can somebody explain to me the difference between RECHARGE TOKEN and PACK TOKEN? 'Coz I sent a ticket to R2 about the $49.99 Recharge Token that I got. I sent the screenshots and I would like to claim it for Wartune. I got a reply from support@r2games.com saying that Wartune is not included in the pack token drawing. But it is clearly stated on the Token Usage Rules that "Recharge Tokens can be used on any games on the platform." I need help, please. I'm a bit confused.
                      "You can't stop the future. You can't rewind the past. The only way to learn the secret... is to press ."

Comment

How long will the codes be valid for?

Comment

Also have 2 codes for Crystal Saga II but it wont redeem. Says invalid code...

Comment

só fica dando código de outros jogos essa roleta lixosa!!!

Comment

Can't do the game thingy's in Anniversary today. Says I already used my attempts...but..I didn't..
                              When I'm smiling...I'm thinking of something evil... When I'm laughing...you better start running)

Comment

Working...
                              X