Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2Games Summer Sweetness - Mini-Games, Prizes, & More!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2Games Summer Sweetness - Mini-Games, Prizes, & More!

{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tFB.jpg Views:\t1 Size:\t116.4 KB ID:\t1920452","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1920452","data-size":"full","title":"FB.jpg"**
    Summer is fully ablaze, and R2Games here to help you cool off and chill out with some fun holiday goodness. Gamers everywhere are invited to participate in the R2Games Summer Sweetness event!

Fun mini-games are in order, including lighthearted chance games, skill tests, and more! Don’t miss your chance to win sweet prize packs worth up to $99 for your favorite R2 titles, including Wartune, League of Angels, God Wars, Crystal Saga 2....

So between July 21st to 24th, head on over to R2 Platform to join the festivities. We hope to see you there!

Click here for the Details.

how that recharge token is going to work? plz help
    Last edited by jawadbestfriend; 07-21-2017, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jawadbestfriend View Post
      how that recharge token is going to work? plz help
      The instructions for redeeming the reward are on the event detail page.

"Players who obtain a Recharge Token, please send a screenshot of the Token and your platform ID to Customer Service:
      http://www.r2games.com/support/, to obtain your recharge reward. Recharge Tokens can be used on any games ?except WRT,LOA,LOA2)on the platform."
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

what a complete joke.. event 2 doesn't even work... code for event 1 doesn't work.. for your game account... just says pack received and nothing... and event 3.. Eggs are complete ****... opened eggs on 3 of my accounts... and not a single thing,

Comment

Originally posted by Kylando90 View Post
          what a complete joke.. event 2 doesn't even work... code for event 1 doesn't work.. for your game account... just says pack received and nothing... and event 3.. Eggs are complete ****... opened eggs on 3 of my accounts... and not a single thing,
          If you received a code and could not redeem it in game, please send in a screenshot of the code from the event page, a copy and paste of your code in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support

If you are having trouble with an event working, please use Chrome, as events tend to work best on Chrome. The events have a chance to give nothing at all, just keep trying.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

event 2 does not work. tried on several accounts for different games. eggs have no drops

Comment

same.. event 2 does not work says ur out of chances even when u never tried it... and eggs i tried on several accounts not a single drop.. and the codes dont work.. from event 1.

Comment

From my own use so far I can attest event 2 is buggy. Of 6 accounts used on both days so far it only seems to be working on one; and no neither time was it the first account tried either. For all the others it has consistently stated that the "attempts have been used up for today", so unless that message is being produced instead of the one for not getting anything, I believe there is an issue. If indeed it's just the wrong message being displayed, then unless my often poor r2 gamble/chance luck is at play yet again, I believe the percentages for this particular section may need to be given a second look.

As far as 1 and 3 they do give codes, albeit sparingly, and work at least for God Wars, so for those without working codes it might be a simple mismatch that support needs to handle; like CS2 codes previously actually being for CS1.

~edit~
                Further information regarding event 2 to save some time:
                -chrome, waterfox, and puffin were all attempted at least once.
                -a handful of IPs were used
                -between each attempt all possible stored site data was cleared
                Last edited by SsCcRrAaPpSs; 07-22-2017, 01:14 AM.
                “When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -C.S. Lewis

Comment

Problem with wartune codes. I have 3 codes so far that say "item has already been redeemed." Are there any working wartune codes? Please inform if all codes from wartune are bugged, so I may just choose another game that is working. Seeing how slow and ineffective R2 support is in replying to tickets, I am doubtful I can even redeem prizes before the event ends.

Comment

Lol these events again ?? , oh well atleast there is an event eventhough it kept giving me no rewards . Fail as usual R2

Comment

I have a question, is there a limit on the number of times you can claim a code per day or per whole event duration? I did claim a pack yesterday from CS2 and now that I have another CS2 code, it says "you have already participated in this event." It seems like there's a limit but I can't seem to find it on the mechanics of the event. Clarification please. Thank you.

Comment

im give you codes,claim it!! Faire pack
                        CODE:4N2EDDQDU4RMGQ5WYU

Good pack
                        CODE:HT74AFXFCT2UKMU67A

Excellent pack
                        CODE:HJ74FVMKGWVKHRMVC3
                        Faire pack
                        CODE:GQ6HHQE6JADDJ58RVF

Good pack
                        CODE:7ZAK6G4Z52ZWTF2QA9
                        Excellent pack
                        CODE:23GFAXXTXAGMJ68475

Faire pack
                        CODE:VUEM7MHGWV8MASFG7V

Good pack
                        CODE:2EYZ24CT8A3Q65JSAY
                        Good pack
                        CODE:W5PXQVPF34QSP7MG5W

Excellent pack
                        CODE:VSZMFQEQHCKV35PZ99

Faire pack
                        CODE:7RM49NBS6CQFT39SRY
                        Good pack
                        CODE:REVVRWCDG4V2RB8ECV

Faire pack
                        CODE:PQXCBMJ9Z6NPTKN9WE
                        Faire pack
                        CODE:GVE25V7VTSF4286ZPV

Good pack
                        CODE:VFCV54QPTQZXQ4SBQ
                        Good pack
                        CODE:V4UNB57WA5FRP58TMJ

Faire pack
                        CODE:SG7YT5364CBTMP2QUQ Faire pack
                        CODE:CBDXSSTEH27GC6J8ER

Excellent pack
                        CODE:W54GPHR84FUE5XYUEK

Good pack
                        CODE:M5BVJBUFNXDYVMC7K
                        Good pack
                        CODE:W5PXQVPF34QSP7MG5W

Excellent pack
                        CODE:VSZMFQEQHCKV35PZ99

Faire pack
                        CODE:7RM49NBS6CQFT39SRY Faire pack
                        CODE:M7GWQQK7CYQPMUZECX

Comment

hmm 2 days in a row I try to play event #02 and I can't even get a turn for that, I pick the game I want rewards for and the damn thing doesn't work, always say's I used it when I haven't. Either fix the damn event or quit running them until the bugs are sorted out at the very least.

Compensation wouldn't amount too much either, few angel tears and whatever and dev's think all is good.

Comment

Got codes for 1st day of the event , they worked. Seems it did not reset for today says I have no attempts .
                            Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Originally posted by Turbain View Post
                              Got codes for 1st day of the event , they worked. Seems it did not reset for today says I have no attempts .
                              im have same problem today not codes woek,yesterday only good pack im reedem!!!FIX THAT EVENT,PLEASE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X