X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2116258793
    replied
    now I'm hearing that Yahoo logins aren't working (not my problem personally but it screwed up the top CSC team of DP's Sever 59).

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I've heard the G+ OAuth issue has been fixed.

I've updated the instructions for those who still wish to convert to a main site log in.

Leave a comment:

• mikegilbert60972
    replied
    [removed] char. name Sadie sever 295 whispering woods haven't been able to get on G+ tried using main site it tell me my password is incorrect I hope that G+ can get me back on line with your help. I am missing out on game Thank you

Leave a comment:

replied

so they have already woken up?))) or still asleep?) I can not sleep until the fate of my character is known!

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    MajorSlacker
    R278022685

If you have not yet done so, send in a ticket as instructed in the first post. If you have sent in a ticket, please be patient while R2 works through the tickets, and keep an eye on your email for that reply.

Leave a comment:

• R278022685
    replied
    I'm having trouble accessing my account via google + what do I do? I have already followed the procedures and asks to open a ticket

Leave a comment:

• MajorSlacker
    replied
    I am having this problem also. sent a ticket as in option 2 in last night, still waiting. sent a request as stated in option 1, still waiting. I then tried to login via my MS account. it sends me to a new server. I change servers and I can only select my *new* toon. How can I logon to the correct server under my toon name and not start over?
    s696
    MajorSlacker

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by 134861400197194 View Post
    Patience is the key. But I play and pay for the services that you provide, and I want to play further. Under the law of consumer rights, you must provide services at the proper level and eliminate problems in the shortest time and on tickets are not answered as I said more than 36 hours. As I wrote earlier, my (bought) daily bonuses are lost and I am sure that tomorrow will be lost too. On other services G + authorization works without problems, so the problem is you and not third-party services.

R2 provides a free service. R2 makes no claims that the service will be accessible 100% of the time, and makes a point to say so in the Terms of Service that you agreed to when you created your account.

You are not required to be patient, but it is not currently R2's business hours, so you are required to wait. I don't know what your other tickets are about, but the OAuth issue started yesterday, so it's not possible that you have tickets for this issue that are older than a day.

Leave a comment:

• R232735786
    replied
    been playing this toon for over a year and half im so dissapointed i wont play any game on R2 anymore =/

Leave a comment:

replied

Patience is the key. But I play and pay for the services that you provide, and I want to play further. Under the law of consumer rights, you must provide services at the proper level and eliminate problems in the shortest time and on tickets are not answered as I said more than 36 hours. As I wrote earlier, my (bought) daily bonuses are lost and I am sure that tomorrow will be lost too. On other services G + authorization works without problems, so the problem is you and not third-party services.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Patience is key. Sending in multiple tickets will slow this entire process down for everyone. One ticket, and only one ticket, with the requested information in the first post of this thread, should be sent for the account - regardless of how many characters you have on that account. As it is currently almost 3am in China where support resides, I need to remind everyone to please be patient for the morning shift. If you've included all of the information I've told you to include in your ticket, your case will move very quickly, once people are in the office to work through them.

Leave a comment:

• R238802109
    replied
    just option 2 works 1 dosent works...on this mail i can reset on gmail i cant did a ticket about it in the morning no replay....

Leave a comment:

replied
    MemoryLane you can help to solve the problem faster?

Leave a comment:

• vanilla.69
    replied
    Originally posted by 134861400197194 View Post
    the second ticket was correctly sent after the appearance of the post, the first sent back yesterday by my acquaintances but forgot to indicate the character's name, i follow instruction but nothing happend )
    I did the same thing. Sent one ticket yesterday, and God knows how many tickets today. Since I never verificated my email acc that I linked to my gmail acc, not sure what will happen. I just wish they answer before the reset of a day on server And I already have made acc with the same email back in the day, so help me Lord. Hope they're gonna answer soon. Imma cry

Leave a comment:

replied

the second ticket was correctly sent after the appearance of the post, the first sent back yesterday by my acquaintances but forgot to indicate the character's name, i follow instruction but nothing happend )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X